New 866-958-8881 Dealer Website
Used 877-612-8921 Email Dealer
Service 877-670-0081

Average based on 266 reviews.
  • Great experience

Master Howard was very friendly & helpful! They worked with me on price & my trade in.

• Great

Great experience at the quick lane much better than the ford dealership

Great experience at the quick lane much better than the ford dealership

• Great Service, clean facilities

We just stopped in to see if we needed the car serviced for the 30,000 mile check up. We just had it in the month before and everything was taken care of then. So, no service was required.

• I feel I have a true friend on the sales staff.

The salesman was my advocate, I felt like he was an old friend and represented my best interest. It is not to often I can trust someone like this.

• Great service clean facility

I bought a Ford Ecape from Anderson Ford Mazda August 6, I found that Blair Basham was very helpful in helping me get my Escape.

• Great service very clean facilities

Rob was courteous and helpful throughout the purchase of my new 2016 F-150 Lariat truck!

• Review

Ford F150XLT.The service was excellent as usual. The staff was friendly and very helpful

• As is with damage

Do yourself a favor and drive right past this place. There are plenty of other Ford dealers out there.

• Great service. Friendly staff eager to help.

I was helped as soon as I walked in the door. The staff was extremely friendly and courteous.

• Mr. Blanding

I have no complaints the service was good. I had been using this service foe number of years. I got my services done in about 45 mins.