• It was a positive experience.

Experience was positive. The sales person Johnah was also great to work with and I'll come see him for my next F250

• Wouldn't buy from them again

Fast service but they bug the heck out of you for feedback later. I must have gotten 5 or 6 emails requesting it. I finally gave up and just did it to stop the emails.

• Great Service!

We had a GREAT experience with Shane at this dealership. We searched all over for the best deal and they had it. So good we drove from Atlanta to get it. The entire process was very easy and smooth. They had the absolute best price and great service. Go see Shane, he is the best. Highly recomend!

• Blowout tire!

Had a tire blowout and I managed to drive into the dealership and they changed to my spare no questions asked! Thank you so much!!

• New Ford Edge

Overall it was a good experience except for the fact that I was there for over 6 hours!It seemed to me that they were very understaffed.My salesman done a great job , but he shouldn't have had to be working on 3 sells at the same time.

• Service

Very friendly and efficient service. Was not pushy at all.

Very friendly and efficient service. Was not pushy at all.

• Service after the sale... even before the sale

Where do I begin. I went there to buy a truck that would tow my smallish toy hauler. I was sold and F150 that would barely do the job, and after sleeping on it, I decided it wouldn't get it done. The salesman Shane, who is a likable young man who is typically seen running around like a chicken without its head. We texted a few hundred messages (at least, a lot). He cancelled the sale and I began looking at an F250 via the internet that would be more capable and equipped well enough. Here's were the fun began. I paid too much for what I settled on. They held my truck as hostage and essentially I was pressured into whatever they wanted to give me, deal wise. But, the truck I picked was nice, but it was at their other dealership in NC. I was promised they would have this truck in a few days... a week came and went... then two. They received the truck, but there was a recall on it from Ford and could not be delivered until it was corrected, which is probably why they drug their feet and was in no hurry. So, another week goes buy and they have it ready to pick up. They did give me a loaner during all this fiasco. When I picked it up, it didn't have the bed tie downs for the equipped new system in the bed. Shane said I could come up there and get it, I told him I wasn't in town, so he said he would ship to me... nothing and not answering my texts. So, after attending to the death of my mother I drive back up to Anderson and he is there. I asked to see him and he could not give me 10 seconds of his time. Another salesman explained that it might not had the parts and told me how to know by looking at the window sticker. While I was there and Shane ignoring me, the receptionist took my information and told me the sales manager would call me. I have not heard from the manager and in the meantime, I ordered e-track clips for the truck. This dealership is like so many that they bend over backwards before the sale, but after the sale, you are nothing to them. Shane was upset with me about the survey they send to you. If you don't give the entire experience 5 stars (or is it 4) he doesn't get a bonus for 3 months. In the survey I didn't rip him, in fact I reported that the dealership should have know and been honest that this particular truck could not be delivered. And, based on that information I could have waited or found another truck. I find the dealership typical, certainly not note worthy. A sales manager that won't call a person back, should change his attitude or be fired. A survey should allow a person to be honest and not penalize the salesman, but now that I see how he is, I am not sad he didn't get a bonus for a time. I would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy.

• Griffin was fantastic

Ford and the salesman provided excellent service. I would highly recommend them in the future!

• ?????

Purchased a 2016 Ford with less then 34000 miles and under warranty, but sold as is instead of a certified vehicle. Still puzzles me why it wasn't certified.

• F-350 clutch failure

Towed f-350 clutch failure, fast repair, with 2 year guarantee on parts &labor Tiffany was very helpful&kept me informed