Average based on 111 reviews.
  • great service

The sale person was friendly and nice and did his job and did not take all day to get us out of their.

• excellent experience, helpful and knowledge staff

Alex Gomez has taken care of my cars needs since I purchased the car. He is always considerate, helpful, honest and fair. He takes care of his customers.

• Excellent Service - Talk to David

My service representative was David and he was great. He has always taken care of me since I have been going to the service department for 4 years.

• Great Service

very one at this Nissan service is great. Alex is the guy that always take care of us, but this time he was off and David stepped in and did a outstanding job thank you as always mark race

• Great experience at the Palmdale Nissan dealership

Mr. Jose Valencia from the Palmdale Nissan dealership was very thorough and knowledgeable when answering our questions. Very polite young man. Also, made it a point to make our waiting time during the process more pleasurable.

• great service, friendly people

Everytime I call to make appointment, they bring me in at my earliest convenience. The shuttle service was available if I needed it.

• Great service

The sales man was very informative about the vehicles and he made my car buying experience easy and fast. Also he explained every feature of the car and how to use it which was great.

• Service Visit

Jose is very informative about what is happening to my car while it is being serviced. All of your employees are soooo courteous and professional from the service individuals, the drivers to the cashier. Keep up the good work.

• Great dealership

The Nissan dealership in Palmdale has a very professional and courteous staff. Well recommended.

• Great saleperson, clean facilities,

The salesperson Carlos was a joy from beginning to end, he was very knowledgeable. I would send friends there, ask for Carlos. We appreciate the fact they delivered the truck of our dreams from another county, color and size. Thank You and were very happy to be apart of NissanFamily