Connors Buick Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4.3
  • Wonderful service

In and out fast,felt I got a really good deal.john lipe was a pleasure to work with.thank you!'

• Great Experience!!!

Very friendly and an overall great experience! Will definitely go back for our next vehicle purchase.

• Quality cars, and courteous and genuine people

Tommie at Connors Buick was straight forward, honest, and very friendly workout being intrusive. We were free to test drive the cars on our own, and no one tried to hide anything from us. They were also very fair during the negotiating process on an already great deal. We are loving our new (used) Buick!

• typical car dealership

Found my truck on Cars.com, contacted the dealership, set up a time to look at the truck, came back and bought it. The dealer really did nothing. They did have the vehicle brought to another dealership to address an open recall. (wasnt their brand). Otherwise pain free. I do have to take exception with their finance guy. Seemed really fake, didnt call me when he said he would, and shopped my credit app with a bunch of companies when he said he wouldn't and didn't need to. I was tier 1.

• Unhelpful experience

I was shopping for trucks thru the cars.com app and there was a vehicle I was very interested in at this dealership. I clicked the button on the app for this vehicle to find out if it was still available and also inquired about the mileage. I made sure the required section was all filled out and that my email info was included. It's been at least 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything back from them. Very unprofessional. I dont understand why they couldn't have sent me even a little email saying "sold", if indeed the vehicle was no longer available.