Lake Shore Ford Toyota Scion

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service
    February 15, 2016

Just bought a new 2016 explorer. Wonderful vehicle and fantastic service. Kyle Hiestand made the process very simple and spent a lot of time with us e...xplaining the vehicle and its features. We will definitely be back to Lakeshore Ford for all of our future purchases.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you had a good experience and Kyle did a great job. We'll see you when you come back!

Toyota Camry/ Salesman Charles Jones III
    April 15, 2018

My salesman, Charles Jones III, was very knowledgeable and attentive to my needs while I was shopping for a vehicle. His customer service was not over...bearing and he listened to what I needed and was looking for. He was patient with answering my questions and assisting with the extras, amenities and warranties on my vehicle. I'm very pleased with my purchase!!! Thank you Charles!!!

Cheryl, Thanks for leaving such a kind review. We are happy to hear that Charles was able to provide you with an excellent experience in your search ...for a new vehicle. I will make sure to pass these comments along to Charles. We hope you enjoy your new Camry, and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Best car purchase experience in Northwest IN
    April 15, 2018

Lake Shore provided the best car purchase experience we've had in Northwest IN. Mike C. and Sean R. provided education and direction while assisting... us with finding a pre-owned car. They treated us like valuable customers without pressure or attitudes that we've experienced at other dealerships. Thank you for the transparency. So glad we stopped in to look. Thank

Thanks for the 5 star review, Keith! We are happy to hear that you were well taken car of. I will make sure to pass these comments along to Mike and... Shawn. Thank you for your support, and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Ask for Mike C. great guy who will treat you right
    April 10, 2018

Started vehicle shopping online and found a used vehicle at this dealer. The online coordinator gave me a quick and helpful call back. Upon arriving I... met veteran salesman Mike C. he could not have been a bigger help and nicer guy. Super easy to deal with - focused on customer's goals. Once a used vehicle was decided on, Ben was a great help with my trade in. Then Peggy was wonderful help with financing. Together they all worked with Mike as a wonderful team to finalize the deal. Finally, I want you to know not all was completely perfect, but because of a 48 hour grace window, used car manager Shawn made things more than right. VERY satisfied customer. I recommend dealing with this dealership...and ask for Mike C. he'll treat you right.

Thanks so much, Jonathan! Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Ask for Mike C. great guy who will treat you right
    April 10, 2018

Thanks for the great review, Jonathan! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that Mike, along with everyone else, was a...ble to get you into a new vehicle. Thank you for all of your support.

Ford Fusion
    March 29, 2018

I had went in there earlier in the week and dealt with someone I wasn’t too fon of, I came back and spoke with Maribeth over on the Toyota side and sh...e was phenomenal, not pressuring into any car, and listened to what I wanted

Thank you for leaving us a review, Katlyn. We are sorry to hear that your first experience with us may not have been so great, however we are thrille...d that you met Maribeth, and she was able to make your shopping experience a great one! We thank you for giving us a second chance. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to let us know.

Fj Cruiser
    March 28, 2018

So I worked with Charles and Shaun on getting me a used FJ Cruiser and the buying process was great and I will be back.

Thank you for leaving us a such a kind review, Greg! I will make sure to share your comments with both Charles and Shawn, they will be thrilled. We ...hope you enjoy your FJ and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you for your business.

Mrs. J. M. S.
    March 23, 2018

Our salesperson was excellent. Mr. Stamper was friendly and very knowledgeable. We were extremely pleased with the entire experience.We felt that he... was a very good listener. Therefore he understood our needs and wants.

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review! I will make sure to pass your comments along to Eric. He will be so pleased to see them. Let us know if... you ever have any questions or concerns!

Retired Sox Fan
    March 5, 2018

Great experience at lake shore the minute I walked in the door Dave Hucjabay greeted me with a smile, we hit it it off like we new each other for yea...rs. There was no pressure from Dave I told him the vehicle I wanted and everything went smooth from there.

Thanks for leaving such a kinda review, Tom. Dave will be thrilled to see your comments. We love hearing feedback from our customers and are pleased... to hear that you had a great experience with us and Dave.

Best customer service and salesman: Dave Huckabay
    February 26, 2018

We always look for good customer service but Dave exceeded all our expectations. He was totally professional from the moment he met us in the lot to... ask what we were looking for. We never felt pressured and, when we took the vehicle for a test drive, he made sure we had enough time to drive and get the true feel of the car. Mosts salesmen give you just a run around the block, letting us get comfortable with the car was a key point in our making the decision to purchase. In addition, we loved the conversation. Buying a car is always a big decision and sometimes difficult but Dave made it easy and stress free. Thanks Dave!

Thank you for leaving such a kinda review, Jose! I will make sure to pass these comments along to Dave. He will be thrilled to see them. We truly a...ppreciate the kind review and hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Please let us know if you ever have any questions!

Lake Shore Ford Toyota Scion