Lake Shore Ford Toyota

187 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

Everyone was helpful and accommodating throughout the whole experience. It really seems like they work well together. I felt very taken care of and feel... safe in my new car. They did an excellent job getting the car ready for me too - it's pristine, so kudos to that team. Thanks for helping me find the best value and being friendly throughout the process. Maribeth was awesome.

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah! We hope you enjoy your new car, and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

January 17, 2019

My salesperson was Mike Cochran. He was very easy to work with, knowledgeable and helpful. He walked us through every step during the process. I would... definitely recommend friends and family to him.

Thanks for the great review, Jim! It's always great to hear when our customers have a wonderful experience with us and our sales team. Mike wil...l be thrilled to see your comments. Please let us know if you ever have any questions.

• October 18, 2018

I went to Lakeshore Motors looking to trade in my F150 for a cross over vehicle for the wife. Found Mike Cochran my favorite salesman on the property... and he went above and beyond as usual for me to locate exactly what she wanted. Had a minor manufacturer's warranty problem with the Nissan she wanted and Mike took it to the Nissan dealer himself to rectify the problem. Bob Kerr the owner also got involved and he went way above and beyond to make sure the problem was rectified. I highly recommend Mike Cochran when you want to buy a new or used car as he will do everything necessary to make it an enjoyable, hastle-free transaction. Lake Shore is definitely the Best!

Thanks for the kind review, John! Mike will be so happy to read your comments. Thank you for all of your support and we truly hope you enjoy your ne...w vehicle. As always, let us know if you ever have any questions.

January 6, 2019

Staff very friendly. Mark was great !! Remodeled sales area is nice & very modern. Mark did a nice job explaining all the features of my Rav 4

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, Peter! I will make sure to pass your comments along to Mark. Please let us know if you eve...r have any questions, and we hope you enjoy your new RAV4.

December 14, 2018

I had some concerns after picking out the perfect vehicle for me, some thing I forgot to ask about. They went above and beyond to take care of me and... make me a very satisfied customer thank you

Thank you for the review, Donella! We are so happy to hear that all of your questions were answered and that you are completely satisfied with your p...urchase. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any help in the future.

December 4, 2018

Shopped for a used truck here - Mike Cochran was very helpful and not a pressure type of sales guy. Did not waste time - sale went smoothly! Very happy!

Thank you so much for the kinda review, Bob. I will make sure to pass your comments along to Mike. Let us know if you ever need anything.

December 4, 2018

Our sales person was Mike Cochran, he was a pleasure to work with, Mike found us exactly what we were looking for in our truck, when our truck came into... the lot, he called us and said he had a truck he thought we would really like and we have absolutely loved and enjoyed our 2012 F150 Ford, it had everything we wanted it to have as if we had ordered it special.

Thank you for the review & the 5 star rating, Jerry! I will make sure to pass your comments along to Mike, he will love to read them. Please let... us know if you ever have any questions.

December 1, 2018

We have now bought two cars from this dealership. Love their service and professionalism and honesty. Mark was out salesperson and he is very very knowledgeable.... You will not go wrong coming the this dealership for a new or used car.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Sue! We appreciate all of your support and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle! Please let us know i...f you ever need anything.

November 30, 2018

This is the third vehicle purchased from this dealership and would recommend them to anyone. The people here make you feel at ease and answer all questions... you have. Customer service is always number 1 there

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mike! We truly appreciate all of your support over the years and as always, please let us know if you ever have any ...questions.

November 26, 2018

Salesman Mike Cochran was great and worked with me to get the best deal on my trade so that I could get the used Ford truck that I wanted. Sales and finance... departments put it all together and made the entire process an easy, stress-free deal. Thank you, Mike and crew.

Thank you for your support and for this kind review. Mike will be thrilled to see your comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our stress-free... process and that Mike was able to get you into the truck you wanted. Enjoy your new truck and let us know if you have any questions.