• Great service and careful with our Corvette

Appreciate the Service. team. Thru The recalls they took excellent care of our Corvette and kept us informed. Much appreciated.

• Great service, Friendly Staff

They answered all my questions and addressed all of my concerns. Also, the staff is super friendly and make scheduling an appointment super fast and super easy.

• Great customer service

Friendly, polite, and took an interest in my needs. The time for service was very reasonable. The time was well worth the wait. Thank you.

• Great service

Great service and everything was done fast. Also fast scheduling, i called thursday and got in the schedule for that friday.

• Great staff excellent flexibility

Staff excellent very willing to work with you and your budget that you have set. Really liked comparing options with the different cars and payments.

• Recent service visit

Tom was friendly, honest, and helpful. My car was serviced in a satisfactory amount of time and no one tried to sell me services I didn't need.

• Great Service and attention to detail!

I like the way that the people at Sunset Auto Center take care of their customers vehicles. If something is not right they will make it right.

• Honest, courteous, knowledgable and friendly.

Honest, courteous, knowledgable and friendly. Why does it have to be at least twenty words? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

• Good stuff

I enjoy just coming in and looking around without someone hanging all over you. No pressure and good people. Adding on to make 20 words for the survey

• Local

bought a 2016 truck at another dealer and I had the GM provided check and oil change due. I decided to give Sunset a try. My truck was ready as promised. They provided a ride to work and picked me up for the return trip. They check my truck over, topped off all the fluids, and changed the oil. It was quick and painless. My son uses Sunset for his Pontiac and he is a real picky car guy. I will have to consider Sunset in the future."|"