Moore Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 441 reviews

441 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Moore Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• February 3, 2017

Bought a used Colorado low mileage, had it a few days and it went in the shop, got it back and in it went again. John in service was accommodating in ...everyway. Luke in Sales kept checking on it also., only reason I went 4 stars in sales is I just don't care for the haggle to purchase. A1 in customer service.

May 31, 2018

I don't think Jonni and the rest of the Moore Buick staff knew what they were in for. I have to admit when it comes to deciding on a vehicle, when in ...the price range I was looking for, I'm very nit picky. I look at the numbers on one vehicle to the numbers on the others to see if losing or gaining an option is worth it. Jonni Aidoo and David Smoak worked tirelessly to fit all criteria that I needed and some that I wanted. Needless to say all things in the universe had to align with the right numbers, options, and look of the vehicle. BUT they did it!! As seen in the photo, with this review, they moved Mount Olympus and I'm in my 2018 Gmc Terrain! Kids are happy, Husband is happy, I am very happy, and the gas mileage/payments are where my husband and myself wanted! Thank you Moore Buick team for the hard work over this deal!!!!

May 31, 2018

The sales staff are wonderful and they make you feel like your family and not just a customer. i would recommend them to anyone, they go above and be...yond to make sure you are happy with your purchased

May 26, 2018

Linked up with Jeff right away, gave him our parameters, and we were off and running. Car was priced well already, and we took advantage of the Memori...al Day sale even further. Jeff wasn't pushy, and gave us time and space to do our thing. When we're ready to buy again or trade we'll be heading back to see him.

May 25, 2018

I set up a visit by phone and was greeted at the curb by Jonni. My first impression of the dealership was a warm welcome. I was upfront that I did not... want follow up calls, no pressure to buy, and this was my first visit. Jonni obliged and made the promise that it was low pressure and at my speed. That day I drove an Acadia... went back to work and then drove 2 hours home. Over the next month I researched suvs, test drove 4 others and Visited many dealerships that were way closer to home. It didn???t feel the same. Moore GMC had the most rebates on the model I wanted. Jonni is a great guy and the whole experience that I had on my first visit sparked my desire to buy from Moore and Jonni. I thought it would get a little complicated when my wife wanted certain options and colors that were not on the lot.... nope. Jonni and David Found the one and had it the next day. Paul in finance got me exactly where I needed to be with payments. It was a pleasure working with this dealership.

May 22, 2018

Everything about this dealership was amazing, I felt as if Jonni was there to work for me and me only. I felt was if he was trying to help me out and ...that they were looking out for me. I???ve never had such a great experience at a dealership.

Jonni Aidoo

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 17, 2018

I have purchased numerous vehicles over my life time and Jeff Harper is simply one of the best salespersons I have met. Jeff???s knowledge and skills... helped us to select the vehicle best for us and most impressively in less than an hour after making our selection with the help of Wayne Pohlam the finance manager my wife and I were driving our new car home. Not only was I impressed with the sale, but i???m equally impress with the after sale service, Jeff has called and texted us on several occasions to see if we had any further questions or if there was anything he could do for us. I can???t speak highly enough of Jeff???s friendliness, knowledge and professionalism.

May 15, 2018

I messaged Jeff first thing in the morning what I needed/wanted... Less than an hour later he had a car waiting on me to test drive it... I asked abou...t financing, Jeff said it wouldn't be a problem, we went for a quick test drive, then we proceeded to his office and get details in the computer. At the conclusion of the question and answer session... I WENT TO WORK... Jeff text and messaged me many times saying that the car was mine with the trade in AS SOON AS I COULD DO PAPERWORK. I was astonished at his dedication to get the best financing option for me. First Message in the morning was 830 am & we signed papers at 730 pm. Jeff is a TRUE BLESSING.

May 4, 2018

Jeff Harper is an amazing salesman! He helped us find the perfect vehicle for our daughter's first car. He kept in touch with us and answered all of... our questions about purchasing our FIAT 500 and our extended warranty purchase for the vehicle. I truly appreciate his patience with us during the process and all of his help. This is our 4th vehicle purchased from Moore Buick GMC and I highly recommend him for future purchases!

May 4, 2018

Jeffrey is awesome. He knew everything I wanted to know about my car. And I was in and out of there in no time with a new car. I would highly recomme...nd this dealership. Go in and ask for Jeffery.. Hes the best one. Thank you guys for making my day amazing and me leaving with a new car.