Hunter Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Dexter Owens

Service Dept provided with a rental. Keep me advised on progress of repairs. Manny and Rachel were both outstanding working with me.

• Excellent service

The staff was very friendly and very help full ..the lady at the service desk walked out and wrote down my conserens and was up front about what could and couldn't be serviced ...she notified me and treat my repair as it was hers ...even the shuttle lady was very friendly and very safe cautious driver i got on and didn't buckle my seat belt ,but she waited and reminded me to buckle up ..and picking up my veichle was easy and fast got there was helped very quickly truck was ready and i was in and out ...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

• Sandra Kelley

Excellent service by Elise and Brian when my car needs servicing.

Excellent service by Elise and Brian when my car needs servicing.

• Transparent and competitive price

Hector was awesome. Transparent salesperson with competitive pricing!

Hector was awesome. Transparent salesperson with competitive pricing!

• Great experience

Had a great experience with this dealership I would definitely recommend buying a car from here

• 2017 Ram Express

I had been dealing with Chris for a couple of days via email about the purchase of my new truck. He was very patient with ma, as at 46 years old, I had never bought a new car before. The whole in-person process took about an hour, including the test drive, and was totally painless. Hunter has up-to-date tech facilities that make the finance end of car-buying experience effortless and quick. Thanks again to Chris and Crystal!!

• Hunter Dodge

I enjoyed working with Hector Uribe. He just presented the deal and was very straight forward. No games.

• Dodge Ram 1500

My wife and I have bought several autos from Hunter. Every time they have been very helpful and easy to deal with without the high pressure sales that you get with some dealers. Brian and Jordan were wonderful and answered all the questions we had as well as got us the best bang for our buck.

• RED DART

I had the pleasure of being helped by the Service Advisor, Rachel. She was such a blessing! Her great demeanor and loyalty to her job really showed. She was kind and patient and goes above and beyond to make sure her customers' needs are met. After having difficulty duplicating the problem she fought to make sure that it was discovered and fixed and that I would be driving away in a safe vehicle and completely satisfied with my service.  I left feeling that my needs were addressed and that she took great care of me. I would recommend their service department especially because of her. Thank you for hiring people like Rachel sincerely, your faithful customer Sandra arambula

• Chrysler Pacifica

Started my new vehicle search online and narrowed it down to two dealerships. Took a week to hear from one, but received a response within 2 hours from Hunter Dodge. Reviewed their inventory and found the one I wanted. When I arrived for the scheduled appointment, it was washed and ready to go. Buying process was fairly easy and Chris found an additional rebate that made up for the low trade-in value of the Rav4, so I won't complain about that. Particularly liked that there was no pressure to purchase any of the extras; offered, said no and we moved on. Very busy dealership so it took awhile to complete the buying process which gave Chris the opportunity to teach me about the Uconnect system which was very helpful.