New 888-318-5205 Dealer Website
Used 888-391-8719 Email Dealer

• FANTASTIC SERVICE!

Lance Owens is a wonderful man through and through. I can honestly say that he genuinely cared about my situation and he and the financial department did everything they possibly could to help me. I have never been so impressed with a dealerships staff!

• Great dealership!!

This is the second vehicle my family has bought from Ronnie Thompson Ford, & we couldn't ask for better people. Great service & people!!

• Marilyn E. Knight

Barry "Curly" Carver was most helpful and informative in helping me select my new Escape. My husband had previously bought two vehicles from Barry, and he referred me to him. I am very pleased with the car and the way it operates. I am still in the process of reading the manual but find it helpful in many ways. Thank you for your helpfulness and assistance as well as your demeanor in helping me with the purchase.

• Ford 2017 F 150

Pleasant, no pressure experience. Skip Larson was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable of Ford products.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, John. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Quick Lane

Quick and efficient. No appointment necessary, and facilities were clean and comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Calvin Weaver! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Fantastic Buying Experience and Follow Up Service!

Great! Everyone working there is so friendly and very honest. Every visit I have been treated like a family member. The sales department and the service department are the best I have ever done business with at any dealer of any brand vehicle. They are extremely honest, caring, and very conscientious about their work and I have never had to take it back because something was not done right the first time! They keep their appointments on time and complete the work faster than any dealer I have ever encountered! Thanks so much!! I appreciate you guys!

• Great service

Sales man was great to work with. This was my fourth vehicle from the dealership

• Thoroughly Satisfied

I have been looking for an F-150 for several weeks now.I spoke to Eddie at Ronnie Thompson Ford in Ellijay, GA and informed him what I was searching for. He assured me that he would call as soon as something came in that he thought would satisfy my requirements. Sure enough, he called and after test-driving the vehicle, I drove it home. The entire process was amazingly smooth. Thanks to everyone who assisted me in obtaining the truck of my dreams!! God Bless !! PS-my wife likes it too!!

• Ford F 150 2016

I was treated with courtesy. Got the service I requested. Thank you for having an excellent staff!

• 2016 f150

everyone was very helpful in getting us a great deal on the 2016 F150. Can't go wrong with the 0% for 72 months.