• FANTASTIC SERVICE!

Lance Owens is a wonderful man through and through. I can honestly say that he genuinely cared about my situation and he and the financial department did everything they possibly could to help me. I have never been so impressed with a dealerships staff!

• 2017 Ford Edge SEL AWD

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations to help you into the perfect car! We look forward to seeing you again!

Was treated very well by Ronnie Thompson Ford. Sales team member Skip Larson found the perfect match for at a different store and had it transferred to his (my local) dealership.

• Teacher

Good job, great service , friendly , knowledgeable

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Good job, great service , friendly , knowledgeable

• SUV PURCHASE FROM RONNIE THOMPSON FORD

THIS WAS THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. MY SALESMAN, HAL SOWDERS, WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. AT NO TIME DID I FEEL PRESSURED TO BUY. HE WORKED WITH ME TO GET THE BEST PRICE FOR BOTH OF US. THE FINANCE MANAGER, LANCE OWEN, IS JUST AS PROFESSIONAL AND WORKED WITH ME TO GET THE BEST FINANCING POSSIBLE. BOTH OF THESE MEN ARE A CREDIT TO THEIR COMPANY AND RONNIE THOMPSON FORD IS BLESSED TO HAVE THEM.

Steven, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• MR R Waller

I purchased a Car from this Dealership. It was not only smooth but the Sales, Accounting and Management Staff were friendly Knowledgeable and went over and above my expectations. I would not hesitate to buy a Car from this dealership again and have recommended it to Family and Friends. What is unique is that this company brings a long lost tradition to Car Sales . INTEGRITY!!!! THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF at Ronnie Thompson Ford and special thanks to Jeff ( Salesman Extraordinaire )

• Car buying at Ronnie Thompson

There sales team was excellen. They went the extra mile to ensure we was pleased with what we buying and gave us multiple options to choose from.

Allen, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Ronnie Thompson Ford

I've bought several vehicles from them, it's always a good time dealing with them. I'm always glad to help out and buy local.

Christopher, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!

• Exceptional

We love our new Explorerand our experience with Ronnie Thompson Ford was great. They answered all our guestionsand were very knowledgeable about the car. I would recommend them to anyone and will.

• Reece

Very easy to work with. Nice dealership, helpful staff. Thanks Curly

Very easy to work with. Nice dealership, helpful staff. Thanks Curly

Caleb, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great customer service

Great experience. No typical car dealer shuck and jive. Just straightforward negotiations resulting in the best prices around. Definitely recommend. Ask for Skip.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, David! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!