New 888-232-1982 Dealer Website
Used 888-675-4240 Email Dealer
Service 888-344-4192

Average based on 3 reviews
  • Excellent service

I was over 2.5 hours away and I had great response through email to get everything started. Once there, the vehicles was in very good condition as stated and the buying process went off without a problem. The staff was very polite and made things work for me even on a Saturday. It was worth the drive for the friendly service and accuracy of the vehicle description. Highly recommend.

• It was great im going to come see yall

Yes I will tell more ppl abt yall Mr Jim help me real good

Yes I will tell more ppl abt yall Mr Jim help me real good

• Contacted quickly

Was contacted promptly via e-mail for dealership. was informed that vehicle had already been sold. Saved me money by not having to drive.

Thanks for your input. Please consider us again for your next purchase or for service.