Crain Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Happy
    January 26, 2018

I would recommend anyone to them, they did all they could for me. Because of them I'm loving my new 2018 chevy Malibu! Very nice people especially my ...salesman

Thank you for the 5 star review, Salena! We sincerely appreciate your patronage. We'll look forward to seeing you at your first service visit. If y...ou need anything or have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Julie Finley, Customer Relations Mgr. juliefinley@crainteam.net (501) 255-5360

Rotated, not balanced
    March 26, 2018

Went in for a regular oil change- they had never rotated my tires in almost 3 yrs...and never balanced them or even aired them up evenly...this time t...hey did and I had just gotten new tires...they rotated the tires, but did not balance or air them up evenly. I thought at least a car wash and vacuum was included in the service- especially for preferred members, but no. I just think they could do a little better with the quality of work and small acts of customer service go a long way.

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Thank you for bringing this to our ...attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

I love the friendly atmosphere at Crain I-30
    October 2, 2017

I love the friendly atmosphere at Crain I-30. The staff were very attentive to my wish list.. I saw them work as a team to get me satisfied with a veh...icle that would fit my wants and needs. Thanks a Bunch to Mr. S. Brown III and Mr. R. Little.

Thank you for visiting us at Crain Chevy. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Went above and beyond to make me happy!
    June 7, 2017

I can't say enough good things about this dealership! Not only were they the only one of the four local Chevrolet dealerships who found the exact car ...I wanted (2017 Volt) - they also offered me the best price and highest trade in value for my car. They were diligent keeping me informed in the process and making sure I was 100% happy with my car and the buying process. Big kudos to Gustavo Quiroz and Victoria Keith who assisted me in the process.

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We do appreciate your taking the time to leave us a comment. We look forward to seeing you next time! - The ...Crain Chevy team

Bad business
    January 10, 2017

Literally put 10,000 miles on my car had 29,000 miles when i bought it. Has 39,000 now the power steering pump went out and they will do nothing. Th...at is not what they told me when I bought the car. They make it sound all good when you buy. I would really watch and check the vehicle out prior to buying from them. Not a dealership I would ever recommend. Please be careful.

Service Center
    November 11, 2016

I usually receive 5 star service. Today was the worst that I've ever experienced! I checked at 10:00am and never received an update on my vehicle unti...l I requested an update at 2:00pm. I was then told that Neal Welch (my service agent) had left for the day. What??? All I needed was an oil change and an estimate on front brake pads. Is this the new customer service expectation? Today's service has been awful!!!

Angela, Please accept my apologies for the poor service you received at your recent visit. This situation is by no means how we want our customer exp...erience to be perceived. I will be following up with the Service Manager, Tommy Leath about this and then we will contact you directly to review your experience and offer a measure of goodwill. Again, I am deeply sorry that this happened and I assure you it will be rectified. Sincerely, Julie Finley, Customer Relations Mgr. juliefinley@crainteam.net (501) 255-5360

Well worth the call.
    August 26, 2015

Well worth the call, Crain service department expedited the repairs in a few days. The team service dept honored the warranty coverage and rental agre...ement without stress and rethinking towards the customer. Thank you for the Crain experience.

Hi, Ms. Bridges. Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate that you chose Crain Chevrolet for your automotive needs. We sincerely app...reciate your patronage and will look forward to seeing you again soo. Sincerely, Julie Finley Customer Relations Manager Crain Chevrolet 9911 Interstate 30 Little Rock, AR 72209 Ph: (501)255-5360 Fax: (501) 5503 juliefinley@crainteam.net

Recall Service
    August 5, 2015

I came in because of a recall. I am from out of town, and I was given a car to drive. When they couldn't finish the work, they let me drive the car ho...me and brought the Tahoe to me. It had been detailed!!! I would recommend Crain Chevrolet to all my friends, and I will try to buy from them next time.

Thank you for the great review, Vaughn. I'm happy to hear that we were able to take care of you and even provide you with something to drive while we... took care of your service needs! We certainly will appreciate any referrals and we'll look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Julie Finley Customer Relations Manager Crain Chevrolet 9911 Interstate 30 Little Rock, AR 72209 Ph: (501)255-5360 Fax: (501) 5503 juliefinley@crainteam.net

Bad Business
    June 9, 2015

Over all this dealership has bottomed out. Poor sells manners, Poor management. All they are concern with is sells after that they could care less abo...ut wheat happens next. Told to take my business some where else when a lot of problems started with them. Well I that's no problems bought a Dodge and replace three other vehicles as well.

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please contact me at clientcare@crainteam.net to further discuss your visit.

Great Place To Work With
    March 9, 2015

I have purchased a car from here and had service work done. All was done in a fair way, and I will definitely continue to bring my business here!

Crain Chevrolet