New 877-467-1078 Dealer Website
Used 866-973-9467 Email Dealer
Service 866-947-8627

• Great inventory of trucks!

Dealer had a great inventory of F150s, which makes a difference when dealing. Better than other local dealers in this regard.

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Excellent Buying Experience!

Purchased 2017 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 today. Aaron was our Salesperson. Knowledgeable and efficient. The entire staff was pleasant, professional and facilitated the most relaxing, fluid auto purchase my husband and I have ever experienced. The Ford we purchased is quality built and we are home tonight really happy with the entire process and team! No pressure or cheesy sales tactics whatsoever. Thank you so much Aaron and team for this positive outcome. Well done! ****We will both recommend to everyone! I will be trading my Mercedes C300, in the not so distant future, and will absolutely be back to see what they have available at that time. The facilities are dated but clean. Might recommend new lobby seating but certainly not a deal-breaker. :)

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Lake Keowee Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Service

Routine service but the service manager and service tech did a great job trouble shooting my electric step which they didn't have to do.

• Awesome

Vehicle was waiting for us to arrive. Deal went smooth and no hassle

Vehicle was waiting for us to arrive. Deal went smooth and no hassle

• zach keen

awesome dealer did a great job with everything Steven Jackson was great

awesome dealer did a great job with everything Steven Jackson was great

• Lake Keowee Dodge in Seneca, SC

I was greeted quickly and professionally and was made feel very welcome! My vehicle was ready in a reasonable amount of time and was explained to what was done and given a vehicle report card. And also this person, which I believe to be the mechanic was very nice and professional. Thank you so much!

• Great Service

Your service was great, the people friendly. My Ford Focus has been running great. Thanks, Jackie Elliston

Jackie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Service appointment review

Called for appointment for oil/filter change and 10K mile service and got set up for the next day. Arrived about 15 min. early and was welcomed, checked in immediately and offered refreshments (coffee, water). Went to waiting area and wandered through the showroom (just looking). Had a seat and read a book and watched the news on the big screen TV. Very comfortable, but busy. It took a little over an hour for all the service to be completed (tire rotation, brake pad check, and "The Works"). Received a good report from the service staff including a step by step walk down of the things checked. Fast, professional service and comfortable waiting area, I don't know what else I could expect from service facility. Thanks, LK Ford!!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Bill. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• recall notice

the recall service was done a lot faster than the recall notice advised I was pleasantly suprised

We are happy you found us so helpful! We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

• Excellent service as usual

The service at Lake Keowee is always great. They are good, honest and superior in the way they handle my car Thanks to them