• Great Service

You were able to take care of my scheduled service plus take care of a dent/scratch all in the same day

• Great service!

Great customer service! Great time frame on the service departments part for maintenance on my vehicle. I will return to this dealership in the future.

• Friendly and Helpful

Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful from the salesman we worked with to many other salespeople, front desk, financing, etc.

• Red Carpet Experience!

Great service friendly staff. Highly exceeded expectations! Jason is very helpful. I like mashed potatoes and gravy plus a biscuit. Y'all should serve breakfast.

• Fantastic service great dealership wonderful staff

The staff was great and the dealership was very nice and clean and i really felt at home there. I will be buying my next vehicle from the staff there and will have all my service done there.

• Great experience

We test drove a vehicle and were planning to test drive at other dealerships. We had such a genuinely warm experience with Vince that before we fully backed out of the parking spot, we pulled back in, hopped out and said, 'You know what, we'll just take it now' I think customer service is so important and everyone we encountered at Stevenson Chevrolet was great! We'll definitely recommend this dealership to friends! Thank you!

• Very Pleased

Rebecca was my saleswoman and I feel she did an AWESOME job in helping me with my selection in purchasing a new car. I got a great deal.

• Repairs fixed

We were 8 hours from home and they accommodated me, my family, and my pets. And was able to get us back on the road

• Great experience

I had an awesome experience here at Stevenson. They were very thorough, and able to get me an appointment in a timely manner.

• It's a different place.

I have been coming here for a few years now and have always been happy with the service. The dealership was still in their old location when I started coming and since they have moved the place has a much different atmosphere to it. The down home dealership feel is no longer there and seems more corporate now. The old staff seem to genuinely care about the customer and now it's a just a rush to pump as many cars through the shop as possible. I also do not appreciate having to wait almost 2.5 hours for a oil change, and headlights replacement. I make an appointment for a reason. If I wanted to camp out here all day long I would just come in without an appointment and take my chances. This isn't the first time this has happened either.