• GMC Sierra 2500 HD Repair

Service and repair of the vehicle was outstanding.

Service and repair of the vehicle was outstanding.

• Service on GMC

We took our 2013 Acadia Denali in for service and a/c repair-we were totally satisfied

• Went for a car repair, walked out with a New car!

Great Experience, Knowlegable staff, and Excellent Customer Service!

Great Experience, Knowlegable staff, and Excellent Customer Service!

• Bentley GMC Cadillac, Huntsville AL.

Excellent service! Scott Kendrick is a definite asset to your team. He has my car taken care of with expertise and a friendly, family atmosphere. Thank You Scott for making my times of need with my suv a pleasurable experience.

• First service on CT6

I had a very good experience with Bentley Cadillac. My service representative J. D. Patterson is very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. He listens to you and always s checks out your concerns.

• GREAT SATURDAY SERVICE!

I called Scott Kendrick and he set my appointment up for early Saturday morning as requested. I went by Friday night after work and dropped the keys in the drop box and asked that they call me when it was ready. Scott was not there saturday but , I got a call that my truck was ready before lunch. Gooe people to deal with. Great service!

• great service!

I will be back for future service. Everyone, especially JD was very friendly. He was also very helpful. The service department had to keep my xts for two days so they gave me a loaner car.

• Amazing Service

My husband and I wanted to purchase a new truck. We had a preapproval from our current bank and as we all know trading in a vehicle can really drive a deal south. We worked with The sales manager and Our salesman and got this deal done. They listened to our needs, where we needed to be and we ended up with our very first brand new vehicle which we totally love. I would highly recommend Bentley GMC wheather you're in the market for new or used vehicle these guys will help you the best way they can. Exceptional customer service and buying experience. Our salesman even showed us how to work everything within the vehicle and allowed us to know we can call him anytime with any questions or concerns. This by far has been the easiest and most positive buying process ever!! Thank you Bentley GMC!!!

• Once again great service.

Kirby took great care of me, keeping me informed on what I needed while still meeting my tight schedule.

• Tire Repair

Great service for the time I spent there. I was in and out in a flash. I like that and they even provided the ride I required both ways.