• The Whole Process was Wonderful

The whole process was wonderful. My salesman George Benatz was incredible, knowledgeable, and calm. I NEVER felt pressured, and the finance manager was also very accomodating. I was well taken care of and felt I have made the best decision and now I have a super car!! George went out of his way to help me.

Thank you for your input Donna I will make sure George gets the feedback and comendate him on his solution-based style of helping his customers. We want to change the perception of car dealers. Enjoy your SUPER car!

• The staff cares

Both of the service agents and the parts agent cared me and about getting the best deal for me. They are efficient, professional and friendly.

• Oil Change Day

Appointment for oil change and filter. Dealership had a long list of other "recommended" service. Agreed to cabin filter, air filter but not flushing system, etc, etc. My expected $39.99 or so service call was doubled. Good for dealership, I guess

• You're the best!

Fast and courteous, always a nice experience... Staff is always friendly when I call or come in! I feel at home with family there:)

Thank you Danny from all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

Thank you Danny from all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

• Car deal went great.

Deal went fast. They explained all areas of the car. Did a great job to satisfly customer. Jeff is great to work with.

Thank you William from all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

Thank you William from all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

• Great sales

My sales person was awesome he always takes care of us whenever we buy a new car this is our 4th from your dealership

Thank you for the review from Jeff Muro and all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

Thank you for the review from Jeff Muro and all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

• Car shopping

Thank you for the review from Mike and all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

Was good experience never felt pressured and like how salesman Mike showed me choices that matched my criteria on line before going out to look at cars

Thank you for the review from Mike and all of us at Hyundai of Cottonwood.

• Great service

Friendly, honest service.. They went out of their way to accommodate me.

Friendly, honest service.. They went out of their way to accommodate me.

• New car

Had an amazing experience buying a car here. Dennis the manager was accessible for any and all questions. So helpful and informative. It was the best experience that I have ever had! No hassle and a pleasure to work with!

• Quick and Excellent Service

The service was excellent, quick, and very reasonable prices.

The service was excellent, quick, and very reasonable prices.