Mike Toler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

275 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 29, 2019

Great experience, easy fun environment. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Great pricing easy process. I will be using the service department.

Thank you!

March 15, 2019

A Service, Raven went out of his way to get me what I was looking for, and fast and efficient! Over the top Happy!! Thank you for Making it pleasurable... and getting me in the perfect car!!!

Thank you Vikki!

• October 1, 2018

My wife and I purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara in May 2018 and a 2019 Ram Limited in Sep 2018 from the Mike Toler FCA dealership in Morehead... City, NC. Both transactions required sourcing our selected vehicles from another dealership. Our experience was without stress or pressure and we give our highest recommendation to Raven Bolster for all of his patience, professionalism, knowledge of product and commitment to find us the vehicle of our choice. The whole Mike Toler team behind Raven made our car buying experience a positive event and we look forward to a long term relationship.

Thank you so much!

January 15, 2019

Excellent . We actually enjoyed the whole buying process. Chris is an exceptional sales man. Looking forward to our future relationship with the Dealership.... :)

Thank you!!!

November 4, 2018

My home and new Durango where flooded during hurricane Florence. They found the same Durango in Virginia, fetched it for me, and we had all the papers... signed in less than 2 days! Awesome customer service. Couldn’t be more pleased with their staff. Special thanks to Raven and Joe!

Thank you for the review and allowing us to help!!

October 17, 2018

I would like to thank Larry and the whole service department team for the repair on my 2018 Jeep Cherokee. I know i was aggrevating at times, but through... it all they went above and beyond to fix the issue. So thank you Larry for your help and understanding! We have purchased 2 vehicles from Toler, and we will continue to do business with you. Thanks again.

Thank you for the review and for your business!

October 7, 2018

I was in the market for my "Dream" truck, but not willing to pay the price that new trucks are cost now. Although I was not willing to pay the high price... of a new truck, Raven and Brett worked with me to find the truck I wanted. Although the truck was used, it was a great deal, great truck, low miles, perfect fit and had everything I wanted. The staff was great to work with. I will recommend Mike Tolar's to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle that ask for my opinion.

Thank you !!

September 28, 2018

I am a Paramedic and Firefighter for a couple of Carteret County Fire Departments and Hurricaine Florence had me working several days straight. My car... had flooded and was totalled by my insurance company because all the electronics were shot. Misty Long was hands down one of the best salesperson, not just because she's family, she didn't let "settle" for something that I didn't really want on the lot. She knew I had my eye on the Compass Latitude 4x4 and she made sure that I got in it, well within the price range I was looking for. There was no bartering and back and forth. I have walked out of a dealership in a car and felt like I was taken advantage of on numerous occasions, but that DID NOT happen here at Mike Toler. Needless to say, I know where I'll be found next time I'm in the market for a new vehicle in the future!!

Thank you Amy!!

July 3, 2018

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for the superior service we received from your service department...our beach Jeep died on us last week and would not... start....not only did you arrange for it to be towed to your dealership, but you also arranged for us to have a loaner vehicle while it was being repaired...you were a life saver and we will forever be greatful for the kindness and professionalism we were shown. We will highly recommend you to all of our friends and business acquaintances. Thank you again for all your help.

Thank you!

July 3, 2018

From walking into the clean facility to being greeted by the friendly staff everything was top notch! It started by being greeted by Brent, a great test... drive and information on the car by Gosh, Raven completing the deal and Joe the business manager getting us everything we needed to get on the road! we are from New York and will never not buy a car from Mike Toler Chrysler/Jeep. We loved our experience!

Thank you! We appreciate the review and your business!