• Great buying experience!

I want to compliment Pat Brennan and Brian McCoury on the process of buying my Cruze. Not knowing exactly what type of vehicle I wanted at the time, Brian let me drive a couple of cars to check them out and answered all of my questions and concerns with lots of patience and did not make me feel uncomfortable at any time. After the decision was made to purchase my new Cruze, Pat Brennan walked me through the paperwork and myriad details pertaining to signing and finalizing the purchase. Since then, I have had my car serviced twice for scheduled service times and they pick up my car, leave me one to drive and then when I pick up my car it is bright & shiny because they have washed and cleaned it while servicing it. What more could you ask for in dealing with an automobile dealership and their sales staff.

• Great Service

Attention to detail and the explanation of what was done. Service was great. Was contacted on each step of the process.

• GPS Problem 2016 Suburban

Jeremy was very nice and helpful. Truck was diagnosed and fixed promptly, cleaned and ready when promised. Kurtis Chevrolet is a top notch dealership.

• Clean facilities; Great Donuts!

I was sorry to see the service consultant that I liked a whole lot had left. Her replacement, Dennis Kaster, has done a good job for me. He is definitely a keeper.

• Great service

No waiting, they took the car and told me everything they had done. Staff is so friendly and curious. Look forward to many years of service with them.

• Great dealership

Bryson was very helpful to us from our first contact by Internet. Harrison helped us once we arrived at the dealership and was awesome. We were treated like family and Harrison took the time to get to know our needs and made the experience so smooth. Steve handled all the financing and was also great to work with. Our experience with Kurtis exceeded our expectations.

• Service after the sale!

Fast, professional, courteous and friendly. Great experience! Would recommend the service department even if you didn’t buy your care here.

• Great Serv ice

Kurtis Chevrolet has very courteous and helpful staff. They fixed my problem promptly. I was able to get right in.

• Efficient service and timely manner

Efficient service and timely manner by personnel. The facilities was clean and the area for children was very accommodating for toddlers.

• Great buying and service experienc

Courteous, knowledgeable, & highly professional staff. They always make sure we are satisfied with our automobiles and the services they provide.