• Awesome Dealership

Bale Chevrolet is a family friendly atmosphere. They go above and beyond to help their customers. I have bought two vehicles from them and will be buying a third in the future.I would recommend them to anyone.

• A delighted customer who LOVES her Malibu!!!

After dealing with Bale Chevrolet for many years I can readily attest to their cordiality, knowledge of their products, professionalism, integrity and willingness to offer their customers the best deal possible. My most recent purchase (an elegant,classy, energy efficient and affordable Chevrolet Malibu, my favorite car of all times!!!) was expedited efficiently and was a pleasant and stress free experience. They go to notable lengths to make sure their customers are satisfied. (The free popcorn is a nice touch.) I appreciate and acknowledge their efforts.