• Great customer service

Great customer service in the service department. The service on my vehicle was accurate and quick. If the vehicle needed more service, they gave me a courtesy call and explain what's needed

• Excellent customer service experience

The people and their professionalism showed their sincere interest in meeting my needs. They went the extra mile in every way.

• Service

Very professional, friendly, and done very quickly. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am very happy with a job well done.

• 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ

Lancaster Motor Company staff were great. Our Sales Consultant, James Oswald, took good care of me. He was knowledgeable about all the features that I wanted on my truck and made sure he ordered exactly what I wanted. Sales Manager, Marty Schumpert, was also a great help in the process of deciding on the selection and ordering. Both James and Marty treated me with respect and as a valued customer."|"

• City Express

Brandon Pardue was awesome! Awesome was Brandon Pardue !

Brandon Pardue was awesome! Awesome was Brandon Pardue !

• great service

Mr. Ramsey is THE MAN. He was professional, very informative, helpful, and kinda cute...haha All joking aside he wasn't just trying to sell me a car...he was friendly and confident in every conversation. Bottom line he met AND exceeded my every expectation. I WILL buy again from Lancaster motor company simply because of this man, I would encourage anyone else to do the same

• Best dealership around.

Best sales and service around. They strive to get it right. If they can't they'll get it to somewhere it can be right.

• Never fail! GREAT SERVICE and Sales team

Been buying there for about 20 years. The Sales and Service team is the best!

Been buying there for about 20 years. The Sales and Service team is the best!

• UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER

I entered the dealership with a simple service request with excellent customer service from Mr. Willie. I purchased the parts at the dealership first with excellent customer service from Mr. Butch. The repair that was performed looked well until later on that day I had to make sharp turns on my left and right side. At first I thought it was something totally different until I remembered that I just had my vehicle serviced and the service that was provided was causing the problem. I immediately called them on the same day. I spoke with the lady over the service department and explained to her the problem along with my name and number. Her response was that she will have someone to contact me as soon as possible. It is now five days past and no one have contacted me yet. I called and spoke with another lady who is now (they say) is over the service department. I explained to her the problem along with my name and number and her response was: It was brought to her attention and that was all. OMG..

Hello and we're sorry to hear about this experience as we aim to follow up with all of our customers' requests and needs. We would be happy to work with you in ensuring your satisfaction in your repair. Please give us a call at 803-283-4118 and our team provide us with any extra details that you can and we'll be happy to help you wherever possible. Your happiness and trust in our team is important to us and we hope to hear from you soon.