Average based on 28 reviews
  • Top Notch Dealership

Great experience. Dedicated to customer service. I recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle or service.

• Good experience.

This was my second service with your dealership on my 2014 f150. Another oil change and this time rotate and balance tires. Even though the truck only has 10000 miles on it, it's had a bump on the interstate around 65/70 since new. The dealer we purchased from said it was probably from sitting on the lot so long and would probably go away. It did not. Your guys said three out of four were out of balance. Even though I thought this part should have been covered under warranty, your guys did a great job.

• Great service

Staff was very helpful. All staff were kind to my wife of which I appreciate so much

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Bruce! We are more than happy to have been of service.

• Great Service

Purchased 2016 Explorer. The staff was very helpful.

Purchased 2016 Explorer. The staff was very helpful.

• 2014 Ford Escape

I financed my first vehicle with Brooke Ford Lincoln and I couldn't be happier. The salesman (Randy) was honest and not at all pushy or condescending. The business office was again honest and straightforward and most of all respectful (even with my less than stellar credit). They worked hard to get me the best financing possible. I don't think I'll be using any other dealer in the future.

• I have no idea what you want!!!!

Simply had "The Works" done and waited while the service was performed

Simply had "The Works" done and waited while the service was performed

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Brooker Ford Lincoln. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• 2013 F150

Took care of the problem and thankfully the problem was still covered by the warranty.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Deborah. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• 2013 Ford Escape

Very good service at the service department. Courteous and up quick.

Very good service at the service department. Courteous and up quick.

• Wonderful Service

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My car was in and out of the service department pretty quickly and that is always nice because I didn't have to wait around long.

Thank you for your positive review, Abbigail. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Great Service, friendly snd helpful

Great, helpful and friendly service with getting my oil changed.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great, helpful and friendly service with getting my oil changed.