Marine Chevrolet Cadillac

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 215 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 16, 2016

Pleasant employees and service was completed in a timely manner.

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review! At Marine Chevrolet, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we are happy to hear t...hat we were able to achieve that during your visit. We hope you will come back and see us for all of your vehicle's needs!

May 2, 2018

I went in with no idea what to do or buy Mario Aguilar helped my find a car that fits me and i couldn't be happier i love this place!!!!

April 17, 2018

Came in knowing exactly what I was looking for. Jonathan was an excellent salesman. Did whatever it took to earn my business. Very relaxed atmosphere.

October 24, 2017

Went in just to gather some information on a few vehicles. Ended up getting some figures that were to good to pass up on. Normally they say if it is t...oo good to be true then it is. This case the deal was unbelievable. From trade value to the new Impala. Plus my sales associate demonstration on the features and options inside was outstanding. Purchasing from Marine Chevrolet Cadillac helped me realize that when buying a car you are more than just a customer. Here you are family! Greatest car buying experience thus far.

August 12, 2017

Went to buy a used car for my daughter. Priced a couple of cars and what they had listed for them. Told them I was paying cash and expected a good dea...l. Not only was the "great deal" they gave me over 5K over book values, they gave me a price that was higher than advertised on the car. The don't understand that we can look up any onformation we want to know easily. Instead they are very used to uninformed buyers and get mad when you try to discuss it. Beware of any place not willing to discuss what they have in a vehicle and tell you

March 3, 2017

Very quick response, didn't buy there because I found another car elsewhere. Prices in Jacksonville are to high. Very friendly internet sale person .

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We appreciate your time.

February 4, 2017

Mr. Biata was both professional and courteous. He answered my questions about the steering mechanism in the steering wheel and how to schedule an app...ointment for my back bumper to be repaired. The waiting facilities of the service center were clean and bright. I really appreciated having a second cup of coffee from their customer service's Kuerig. I look forward to my next oil change and service update. Thank You

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to write this fabulous review! We are happy that you were satisfied during your visit and we look forward to see...ing you next time!

September 14, 2016

Michelle Boswell and I was able to nearly complete my purchase online before ever visiting the dealership. All my questions were quickly answered in a... professional manner. A great overall experience.

Mike, we are pleased to hear about the pleasant car buying experience you recently had at our dealership! Michelle Boswell is a great asset to our tea...m and works very hard to exceed each customer's expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. We look forward to working with you in the future!

August 31, 2016

You all actually make me look forward to getting our routine maintenance done on our Equinox. The customer service is excellent. Also, the coffee, chi...ldren's goodie bags, and nice waiting room make the wait a pleasant experience even with small children. Thank you!

Christi, thank you for taking a moment to leave this fantastic review! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations ...and provide you and your family with a memorable experience at our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

August 31, 2016

I brought my car in 8/24/2016 for repair of a running day light, a door handle and the driver side mirror. I was charged a $95.00 diagnosis fee to co...nfirm the light bulb was out. I felt this was outrageous. Either a bulb works or not. It does not require the use of special equipment or testing to determine if a bulb is functioning. The service order has my home address listed incorrectly so I doubt I'll receive a survey. I will not use Marine Chevrolet for any future repairs.

Clarence, thank you for taking the time give us this feedback. We are discouraged to hear that you had a negative experience at our dealership so we s...poke to Phillip who assisted you. There may have been a misunderstanding and we would like to clarify what you were charged for. Please contact Elaine Appleton at 910 455 2121 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Marine Chevrolet Cadillac