• Parker Cadillac of Little Rock, Arkansas

Buying a vehicle from Parker Cadillac was a great experience. They treat you as a very valuable customer and tend to all your car buying needs. I was able to test drive the vehicle I was looking for and the salesperson showed me many of the features of the vehicle which made the car that much more valuable and definitely something I was looking for. They gave me a fair trade-in value for my vehicle and made the deal happen pretty quickly and easily. I highly recommend Parker Cadillac and will certainly send my friends their way. Thank you.

• My new Cadillac

I was very happy with my experience at Parker Cadillac. Parker was proactive in searching for the right car for me and was quick to answer questions as they came up. As a first time Cadillac buyer, the process was very smooth; Parker makes it easy! I would recommend Parker Cadillac to all my close friends and family.

Hello Jimmy G! Congratulations on the new Cadillac! And thanks for the kind words about our staff! We strive to earn a "Completely Satisfied" rating from each and every customer, First Cadillac or twentieth! Welcome to the family!

• A wonderful pre-certified deal

A wonderful pre-certified deal on the warranty and a good deal on trade in

A wonderful pre-certified deal on the warranty and a good deal on trade in

• Amazing buying experience

Parker dealership was a great place for me to go. Brice was a very nice man and he took his time, helped me get everything right and that I wanted. I never felt rushed or anything. The whole team was amazing.

• Great customer service

Everything was taken care of in a timely manner. I love getting a courtesy car - made me want a new car!

• Excellent Service

I have been very pleased with Parker's service on my 2013 SRX that I bought from an out of state dealership. The personnel are always so efficient and helpful. I will buy my next vehicle at Parker simply based on the outstanding service. It's easy to be nice and helpful to customers when they are buying a vehicle, but quite another to provide service afterward. David is always helpful, polite and knowledgable. No hassle service is much appreciated!

• Great repair

The service department is great. The only recommendation I would make is to make appointments for cars when the department actually plans to start working on the vehicle. I was told on the front end that it would be several days before my vehicle would be returned, but I thought that was due to the difficulty of finding the leak. After three days, the car had not been touched. At that point, I was given a wonderful car to drive in the interim. Christmas season is a hard time to be without your vehicle for a week.

• Deannie

as always, friendly knowledgeable staff. always take my car there for service. on all my visits, facility is clean and neat.

• Blake Hendrix ('13 Escalade)

First Class service all the way. Problems were addressed and contact was maintained throughout the process. Loaner vehicle was smaller than mine but was in excellent condition. I have owned Infiniti, Lexus, and Acura and the service provided by Parker is unmatched. Thanks!

• Great service

The employees are always so professional and nice. Whether shopping for a car or having it serviced is a pleasant experience every time.