• New Car Purchase

I have bought a good number of cars in my life from various dealers but, my experience with the personnel at Russell Chevrolet was the best ever. From the salesman ( Jim Russell) to the manager Ahmad R. Shahlaie, you could not ask for better people to deal with.All that I can say about them is that they are QUALITY people and are a huge asset to Russell Chevrolet. John J Hamilton Jr.

Thank you for choosing Russell Chevrolet and for the kind words. Glad you had an amazing experience. If you need anything feel free to contact us anytime.

• Great service, pleased with my purchase!

I would go back and buy another car from them. It was no hassle, no pressure. The salesman was very friendly.

We are glad you had a great experience with the purchase and look forward seeing you in our service department. Thank you for choosing Russell Chevrolet!

• Another New Car Purchase Experience

Been buying autos from Russell Chevrolet for 30 years and never had any less than exceptional experience.

Thanks for the review. We look forward to helping you for another 30 years!

Thanks for the review. We look forward to helping you for another 30 years!

• Customer

Great friendly service, warm friendly greeted as I enter the building. Good with time management. I didn't have to wait long.

We appreciate your review. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

We appreciate your review. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

• Review

Always good, honest, friendly service. Have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer And consistently use them to service these vehicles.

Thanks for your service and the review. We appreciate it.

Thanks for your service and the review. We appreciate it.

• Ms. Rachel

Rachel, I am glad to hear you had a great visit with us.

I had my first oil change with a new vehicle. I love coming to the dealership because I am talked to by name and the service is exceptional and fast. I travel over an hour to get there, but the trip is well worth it. The customer service keeps me coming back!

Rachel, I am glad to hear you had a great visit with us.

• Best Chevrolet dealership

Best service department in the state of Arkansas. We bought our vehicle from this dealership and will continue to use them in the future.

Thank you for choosing Russell Chevrolet for all your vehicle needs!

Thank you for choosing Russell Chevrolet for all your vehicle needs!

• Visit

Acceptable visit. Would go back again. Service department is some of the best people.

Thank you for the awesome review and choosing Russell Chevrolet for service.

Thank you for the awesome review and choosing Russell Chevrolet for service.

• My buying experience

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy the vehicle for many years.

I enjoyed my e experience with Russell Chevrolet. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I would go back and buy a car from this dealership it's in the market. I would also recommend this dealership to anyone I know That might be looking to buy a vehicle

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy the vehicle for many years.

• Great service

Great service Bought 3 vehicles in a week there. Great Team

Thanks so much for your purchases. We are glad we could help.

Great service Bought 3 vehicles in a week there. Great Team

Thanks so much for your purchases. We are glad we could help.