New 855-258-1521 Dealer Website
Used 855-258-1512 Email Dealer
Service 866-733-8156

Average based on 59 reviews.
  • New Car Purchase

I have bought a good number of cars in my life from various dealers but, my experience with the personnel at Russell Chevrolet was the best ever. From the salesman ( Jim Russell) to the manager Ahmad R. Shahlaie, you could not ask for better people to deal with.All that I can say about them is that they are QUALITY people and are a huge asset to Russell Chevrolet. John J Hamilton Jr.

Thank you for choosing Russell Chevrolet and for the kind words. Glad you had an amazing experience. If you need anything feel free to contact us anytime.

• Visit

Acceptable visit. Would go back again. Service department is some of the best people.

Thank you for the awesome review and choosing Russell Chevrolet for service.

Thank you for the awesome review and choosing Russell Chevrolet for service.

• My buying experience

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy the vehicle for many years.

I enjoyed my e experience with Russell Chevrolet. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I would go back and buy a car from this dealership it's in the market. I would also recommend this dealership to anyone I know That might be looking to buy a vehicle

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy the vehicle for many years.

• Great service

Great service Bought 3 vehicles in a week there. Great Team

Thanks so much for your purchases. We are glad we could help.

Great service Bought 3 vehicles in a week there. Great Team

Thanks so much for your purchases. We are glad we could help.

• warranty recall service

Have used them for years and purchase all my pickup trucks here for over 20 years. Very pleased with the service.

We are glad to help. Thanks for your many years of service with us.

We are glad to help. Thanks for your many years of service with us.

• Russell Chevrolet Service

Outstanding service from Chris and Bobby. These guys have been great to work with and I will continue to take my vehicles there for service.

Thanks for your continued service with us.

Thanks for your continued service with us.

• Ben Spickes Jr

Michael in sales and John in service what a great team. Been buying from Russell for 35 years.

Mr. Spickes, we appreciate your business and the kind comments. Thanks again!

Mr. Spickes, we appreciate your business and the kind comments. Thanks again!

• Complete lack of integrity

I bought a 2012 Cruze from Russell in 2013 and got a good deal on that car. I returned back to them to trade it in and purchase a 2016. I repeatedly told the salesman Michael Parks that I wanted one with the Sun and Sound package. And when I say repeatedly, I mean that's the first thing I led off with and the last thing I wrapped up our conversations with. Michael found me a car and we made a great deal, however when I pulled out the spec sheet to call to get insurance, I noticed it didn't list the Sun and Sound package. I immediately called him and he verified that it didn't have the one thing that I had stated over and over again that I wanted: the sunroof. I told him I didn't want that car and he offered me one on their lot that was more expensive in a color combination I didn't want. I told him I didn't want that one either. Since then, nobody from Russell has called me to try to find the car I want or to apologize for the mix up. I have written to GM corporate headquarters to let them know of the poor customer service. Avoid this dealership when buying. I have had my car serviced by their service department and they always forget to reset the tire sensors.

Our apologies for the mistake by our salesperson in missing that the Cruze we had transferred from another dealer for you was missing the sunroof. The salesman says he was very aware of that being one of the items you wanted in your new Cruze, but didn’t catch that the one everybody was working on with you was missing the sunroof. When the two of you discussed this oversight, he was under the impression that you were calling off the deal and didn’t want any more discussions with us. Management probably should have taken the time to call and talk with you about it, but apparently that opportunity was missed. Again, our apologies.

• Vehicle Owner

Very professional and knowledgable.Facility very clean and all staff very friendly.

Thank you for your time to give us an outstanding review! Glad to hear Russell Chevrolet took care of all your needs!

• oil change

the wait time to have oil changed was 30 minutes.great! very friendly staff

Thank you for choosing our Elite Service Department! Happy to hear that everything went well!

the wait time to have oil changed was 30 minutes.great! very friendly staff