• Great place to buy a Ford

Thank you for your Review Stu! Enjoy your cookies and coffee mugs! Check out our Owner Advantage Program during your next service visit!

Chatsworth Ford is far and above the best place I have found to buy a Ford in the Chattanooga TN to Rome GA area. They are honest and upfront about financing and have offered me a fair trade in each time I have returned to purchase a vehicle. I have shopped around each time and every time they were able to beat any other dealership's offer. The only complaint that I could have is that their inventory is not a big as some other dealerships and that their service dept is closed on Saturdays currently. (It would be alot more friendly for the customer if they were closed one or 1/2 day during the week and open on Sat. in my opinion.) The inventory size isnt really a huge deal as they have always been willing to work with other dealerships to locate anything I wanted down to the exact features. I have always felt like going there you are treated like a person and not like a $. If I see anyone I have dealt with in the past outside of the dealership they always speak to me and my family and always know our name. Service like that is hard to find nowadays.

• Excellent service and staff

Very helpful, informative, and friendly staff. I would recommend friends and family come here for all their car service needs.

• Excellent folks!

Fast service and wonderful employees! They go out of their way to ensure clients are comfortable while waiting. They also are very friendly.

• Great service

Treated me like I matter , informed through out the process explained the multimate point and value sold me on.the synthetic oil , and the Benefits of using oem part's

• Chatsworth Ford is the best.

I know most everyone and they know me. I like that everyone is friendly and I trust my service is done right so I don't worry about my dependable transportation.¿¿¿

• Great used F150 for me

Sales and Service are top notch. It was a pleasure doing business with both departments. And the coffee was awesome lol

• Great service dept

Needed a key for my car and they took care of a recall I was unaware of great service dept

• Great Service

Excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable in a timely manner. I was welcomed as soon as I walked in and the cashier was quick and very friendly too!

• Great Service

The staff at Chatsworth Ford was very helpful in getting me in and out in a timely manner. I was able to get my car serviced effectively and efficiently.

• Great Experience and Great Work

Serviced my car in a timely manner and the people were super friendly. I will always bring my car here for any service on my vehicles.