Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada

27 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer care!

I've bought and traded many cars here and also have had all my service work done here. They always take care of me and always make sure my car is in tip top shape!

• Service

Service dept knowledgeable, and courteous. Did a good job

Service dept knowledgeable, and courteous. Did a good job

• Great experience!!!

Everything went really smoothly. It was a great experience. Will definitely be back for my next vehicle.

• I can't believe they actually sold me this car.
    March 27, 2017

I purchased a used vehicle from this place, unfortunately. The salesman was dishonest, they haven't kept their promises, and their customer service after the fact was less than helpful. They got my money, but I will never go back here, and will warn everyone I know away. I've had good luck in the past purchasing cars, but now I know why car salesmen (of used cars in particular) have such a bad stereotype. I have no idea how this place has such good reviews online.

• Cleaning crew

Just a shout out to the cleaning crew in Ada Ok......they are very polite and courteous. They go above and beyond! Their cleaning is amazing and it always smells amazing when they get done. If I was able to use them doing cleaning at my house or job I would. I have gone to several places and never talked to such amazing cleaning crew. Keep up the good work girls!!!!!!

• Survey

It took longer than I thought it would to have my car serviced but I didn't mind. As long as my car received the care it needed.

• Great service!

Great service and customer care everytime! They give you the best deal on any vehicle of your choice also!

• Excellent experience

Great overall experience will definitely be back for future vehicles and service.

• Great Experience

Loved the whole experience. All the staff was very friendly, the process was quick and efficient. The cookies we received later at our home were delucious and very thoughtful. Thank you Mid America!

• Comfortable Clean facilities. Great Service

All is now very good on my 2010 Malibu. Everything fixed. Good job and I really did appreciate the 2014 loaner while mine was being fixed. Thank you. Karen Johnston Konawa, OK