New 888-710-7531 Dealer Website
Used 888-711-0435 Email Dealer
Service 888-711-3989

Average based on 365 reviews
  • Awesome Buying Experience!

An awesome buying experience. We went to see the car one day and went back and purchased the next day. There was no high pressure and nothing to make you leave feeling all icky, which is how I felt after visiting some of the dealerships in Huntsville. When you do go, be sure to visit Max a/k/a Santa Claus and tell him Michelle Payne sent you. You won't be sorry! :-)

• Disrespected

Waiting for my car to be serviced in the dealerships customers lounge and one of the sales people was talking to one of the sales ladies about his date he went on in great detail that is not something a mother and her children need to hear very vulgar in nature be careful what you say when there are customers present not good business

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Please give us a call at (256) 232-4242 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Diesel service

We appreciate your feedback, Shawn. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Friendly service, feels trustworthy. McClary Ford still doesn't know what to do with online appointment system. Truck stayed in shop for a week, never got any status updates, had to keep calling to find out what was going on.

• Horrible way to talk to a customer

I called in to ask about a car and Chris Allen answered he talked to me like I was a bother to him he treated me with such disrespect I can't believe any company would let someone talk to there customers in such a way I will never do business there nor will anybody I know do business there

Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (256) 232-4242 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

• Wow that was easy

I went to Mcclary Ford because the are local my salesman Thomas made it the best buying experience I have ever had I was in and out in under 30 minutes traded my truck for a brand new F150 he was very helpful and kind I will recommend him and Mcclary very highly

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at McClary Ford Inc., Doug! We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Safe travels!

• Wow that was easy

• 3rd truck will be many more

Awesome place awesome people Thomas is always great deal with just good folks

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff here at McClary Ford, Inc., Lynn! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Awesome place awesome people Thomas is always great deal with just good folks

• NITTO TIRE PURCHASE

Very friendly staff and a quick turn around on the tire mounting and oil change

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Robert! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Very friendly staff and a quick turn around on the tire mounting and oil change

• shipping manager

very efficient on meeting appointment time that was set.

very efficient on meeting appointment time that was set.

• Great facility and knowledgeable personnel!

Always excellent service! Have been using this facility several years and there is NEVER a problem,

James, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business!