4.4
Average based on 16 reviews.
  • They always take good care of us

We have had many great experiences with Ada Ford. They have always delivered on what they promise. When we experience any trouble with our car, they fix it right every time. The price has always been right on the cars we have purchased. They work with you to get it right.

We are so glad that you had a great experience with the guys in our service department. Thank you for your comments, at Ada Ford it's our goal to provide the best quality service, honesty and a very pleasant experience with all of our customers. We look forward to helping you in the future!

• Great Service and Great People -

This dealership took the time to explain everything about my new car from the financing to all of the features my new car has, if your looking for a new or used car or truck, you owe it to yourself to give Ada Ford a visit.

• good service and good price

I text about the truck and they accepted my offer the next day and two day more we have a nice truck great!!!

• Happy Sanco

The staff was very helpful in finding just the right vehicle and making it affordable!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate the kind words. We look forward to helping in the future with any of your service or buying needs!

• Eli's Dad

Dana was nice and very helpful sales person! I will continue to come back!

Thank you for taking to tell us about your experience with Ada Ford. We appreciate you!

Dana was nice and very helpful sales person! I will continue to come back!

• Outstanding Service

Dana and Ada Ford did a great job of meeting our needs!

Dana and Ada Ford did a great job of meeting our needs!

We at Ada Ford appreciate your response and are thrilled that you were so happy with your experience! We look forward to helping you with any future needs!

• Happy Indian!

Dana did a Great Job! I trust her to sell my own Mom a car!

Dana did a Great Job! I trust her to sell my own Mom a car!

Thank you for chosing Ada Ford for your vehicle needs! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how your buying experience was and are happy that you were PLEASED with it!

• GREAT SERVICE

We found Dana to be very friendly and helpful. She is very honest in her dealings with us. We recommend her and Ada Ford very highly!

Thank you for giving Ada Ford your feedback! We are so happy that you enjoyed dealing with Dana and the Ada Ford team! We look forward to helping you in the future!

• Real Great Service!!

Ada Ford Lincoln has a Great staff! They make you feel welcome and very comfortable. They are great at working with you and want you to feel free to ask any and as many questions that you want so that you are happy with the buying experience. Very Friendly and helpful!

Thank you Richard for taking the time to tell us how we are doing. We are thrilled to see that we could answer all your questions. We strive to making every buying experience a easy and confortable one. We are excited to know that we met your expectations!

• Alway Come Back to Ada Ford

I came in and bought a 2013 Ford Explorer today and am very happy with the sales department! I will always come back to Ada Ford!

A happy customer is what we strive for and Ada Ford is excited that we met your needs! We strive to make you a loyal customer and will do what every it takes to do so. Thank you for your awesome response and we look forward to helping you in the future!