New 888-691-4912 Dealer Website
Used 888-702-3683 Email Dealer
Service 866-991-5954

Average based on 80 reviews.
  • Christenson Chevrolet

My salesperson Barb Tharp was friendly and even though I was not able to purchase a car on my initial visit, she kept me in mind and called me when Chevy had promotions. That type of customer service and care is exceptional.

• Professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service

Christenson Chevrolet is AWESOME! Great service experience every time I go. The service advisors are always professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I couldn't ask for anything more. When I purchased my new Equinox in May of 2015, the sales department was just as great! I definitely recommend Christenson Chevrolet to others.

• I Just Had To Tell It ALL

Before coming to Christenson Chevrolet, I had experienced poor service at a different dealership and was more than a little disheartened. I must say that I am quite thrilled that I decided to try Christenson! It's a bit of a drive for me to get there, but I discovered, it was well worth the ride. The personnel—each and every one of them, were polite, respectful and considerate. The facility is warm, inviting and quite comfortable. I’ve already told my friends about my experience. We’ve found a NEW HOME!!!

• Great dealership experience

Always professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Never have I had a bad experience at Christenson Chevrolet in Highland, IN. Keep up the great service!

• TRUST and RESPECT!!

I don't trust anyone else with my vehicle. Everyone there is very knowledgeable, friendly, and treat you with utmost respect!

• I love my Trax

We went in looking for a specific sales person but he was on vacation. We were going to come back a different day but Andres offered to just show us some vehicles and maybe do a test drive. His knowledge of the vehicles made us very comfortable and we ended up buying a vehicle that day with him.

• Easy even with my credit.

Even with my awful credit, I was out with a great priced 2016 camaro in less the 90 mins.

• Oil change

All I have to say. Doug seen something happen. When I went in for an oil change. He immediately took care of it for me. Thanks again Doug. Your client, Fonz

• P. Morgan

I was in to have my oil changed, fluids checked, and tires rotated. The staff was friendly and helpful and the service was fantastic.

• Customer service

Good Customer service was provided when my car was service for a oil change. The show room display of cars gave me adaquate time to browse and look at the new models of cars...Great experience. ..