Blue Ridge North Georgia Ford

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 64 reviews

• January 14, 2017

We live over 2 hours away and they had everything easy for us when we arrived. The salesman Toby was very friendly and helpful. He was more than hap...py to answer any question we had. He even didn't mind that my 3 year old spilled orange soda on his floor. The owner, Tim Ford, made it a point to personally thank us for choosing them and made sure that we were being well taken care of. That's the way car buying should be. WONT BUY ANYWHERE ELSE!

June 17, 2018

Extremely happy with the professional service and team provided; looking forward to my new car i purchased. Only ford dealership that will be receivi...ng my business.

May 29, 2018

Everything went perfect, from calling the store and dan confirming the vehicle, to sending extra pictures and videos and my expectations were exceeded... when I arrived, the truck and paperwork ready and out in less than an hour. Id make the 5 hour trip again in the future just to stay away from sitting in a store for 4 hours.

May 5, 2018

It was definately worth the drive to Blue Ridge! The owner Tim Ford and his entire staff were personal and very helpful . Tim helped us with our trade... in and made it possible for us to get a very nice used Ford and stay within our price range! Most enjoyable experience!

February 17, 2018

Their prices are insane. $4200 for a 1972 Ford Ranchero that needs restoring. It looked good for it's age, but at the end of the day it needs a $30,00...0 restoration...

January 10, 2018

While on my honeymoon in Blue Ridge GA my inside fan started making a loud noise when the blower was on high and vibrated the whole dash! So I called ...North GA Ford to make a service appointment. They got us right in and diagnosed the problem right away. Unfortunately it was a broken actuator door to the fan blower. The service manager Brian gave us the bad news at first which was a day and a half fix once they got the part there. Since we were only gonna be here till Friday on our honeymoon we wouldn't have time to fix it here. And it would have been an expensive fix since my truck was out of warranty. A few minutes later Brian came back in with great news saying that when they put it back together without the broken part that everything would work as normal except the recirculating air switch for the cabin inside/outside air and that we didnt ever need to fix that if we didn't want to! Such great news and especially since it was our honeymoon and first time in Blue Ridge! Plus while we were there they fixed a recall which was pending anyway! So it was a great experience with really honest and nice guys at North GA Ford! I highly recommend them to anyone with a repair or service need.

December 11, 2017

Found the car I needed online. Got prompt reply and all information was already in the ad at cars.com and on autotrader.com. I drove an hour to meet w...ith the salesman, Chris, who was very nice, patient, and prepared. We took a test drive and Chris handled everything else. He went above and beyond handling the transaction fairly and quickly. Since I crossed a state line to make this purchase, I would only change one thing. I would have the dealership be more knowledgeable where out of state sales expenses are concerned. If they had known the true final price of the purchase, I could have included North Carolina property tax and tag in my loan. Since this dealership is located less than 15 miles from the North Carolina State line I feel it is irresponsible not to be expected to know this.

August 16, 2017

Darryl Lyles was very helpful at answering my questions and sending photos about the car. It sold before I could go check it out, but he kept me post...ed.

July 30, 2017

The best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. Chuck Miller got the deal done quickly. No haggling. I told him where I wanted be and he got us w...ithin 1200.00( I knew what I wanted couldn't be done.) Jake Bella the salesman was very knowledgeable on the truck. Answered all questions and went over vehicle very well. Think I have found my New Ford dealership to do business with. Thanks again!!!

June 28, 2017

You already know! I love my New "Black Ops" Truck. Thanks guys, I couldn't have had a better experience. #F150s #NorthGAFord Mike Mike