Bradshaw Acura

New Used Service

872 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bradshaw Acura from DealerRater.com

Talking to the Right Salesperson Matters
    April 15, 2018

My first impression: Not interested in selling a car or my best interest as a young woman. Final experience with Evan Rainwater was great. He called m...e after an initial poor customer service experience with Christine and Jeff. Evan met me halfway and was willing to work with me to meet my needs on price, quality, and service. Talking with the right salesperson who WANTS to sell a car and truly APPRECIATES your business MATTERS. In the end, I believe Christine genuinely wanted to make sure I left with a better customer experience than the first time and was very helpful in answering my questions and customizing the vehicle settings on my new 2016 Acura MDX. Overall, I would highly recommend Evan Rainwater and Bradshaw Acura as a dealership.

Overall Experience

What a pleasant surprise!
    April 9, 2018

We???ve been Honda owners for30+ years and it became time for us to finally retire the minivan. We visited a nearby Honda dealer and left quite "unde...rwhelmed" by both the vehicles we test drove and the salesman who "barely tolerated" us while we did so. On a whim, we decided to stop at Bradshaw Acura to see if an Acura might fit what we wanted. Mike Burgess met us as we were looking through the show room and began answering our questions in a very natural, straight-forward way. He had a very unique way of explaining what various features were, how they might be useful and which features came with version A, B, C, etc. He was not the least bit patronizing or intimidating and he did not seem to be bored by any of our questions. We left Bradshaw that afternoon with very favorable impressions of Mike Burgess, Bradshaw Acura and Acura vehicles in general. After several weeks of contemplating, we ended up choosing the MDX and again were surprised by the competitive offers we received from Mike and the Bradshaw team for the MDX itself as well as for our trade. After we finalized the deal, we began to dread the upcoming ???showdown??? with the finance manager. However, we were surprised once again by how painless the paperwork process actually was in the end. Overall, we were delighted with the entire process and we highly recommend Mike Burgess and the Bradshaw Acura team. John Ellingson

Great Experience
    April 7, 2018

We have been dealing with Bradshaw Acura for many years and at least 10 purchases. This latest transaction is proof that their personnel and processe...s continue to be at the highest level of professionalism.

JJ Jordal

Acura New Car Manager

Ken Hucker

Acura New Car Sales

Acura RDX
    April 2, 2018

My family was in search of a new vehicle for our growing family and the RDX was the perfect mid-size for us because of the seat depth (room for car se...at) and cargo space. And the price was suitable for our budget. We were looking for a used vehicle and found a barely used (~2k miles) vehicle with a perfect CarFax report on the lot. Other comparable vehicle dealerships in the area couldn't match or beat the final offer.

Great service
    April 1, 2018

I walked into the dealership with extremely low expectations, based upon prior car buying experiences. However, much to my surprise everyone was both... welcoming and professional. The staff went out of their way to ensure that I was comfortable and kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you so very much Blake, Christine, and Jeff for my new perspective. At Bradshaw Acura (pre-owned), the customer is not just another number. The customer is family.

Awesome customer service
    April 1, 2018

Considerate and quick
    March 31, 2018

I have been looking at Acura RDX???s for several months online. When one that looked promising arrived at Bradshaw Acura I sent a query in around 11:...00 pm. By 8:15 I received a nice message from Christine. We were able to arrange a quick test drive that day. Also they allowed me to take the vehicle to my Honda-Acura mechanic. That took 1:00. The next day my daughter test drove it and we bought it. Throughout Christine was professional, friendly, helpful and extremely informative! A FANTASTIC buying experience!

Overall Experience

Low pressure, knowledgeable staff, enjoyable experience
    March 27, 2018

Thanks to J J and Michael and Andy we are now enjoying our new Acura RDX. J J and Michael were both very knowledgeable, welcoming, and very profession...al. They were patient with us answering all of our questions. They introduced us to Pete in the service dept and we feel like Acura will stand behind their product. We appreciated the best customer service we have experienced at any dealership

Very good second experience
    March 26, 2018

We had a very good experience with Bradshaw Acura and our salesman Ken Hucker. This is the second car we have bought from this dealership/salesman. ...Because we had such a great experience buying a vehicle at this dealership previously when we were ready to buy another it made perfect sense for us to return. The staff is friendly, and the prices are competitive. Ken Hucker is very knowledgeable about the product lines and did an exceptional job educating on my new certified per-owned vehicles features.

Ken Hucker

Acura New Car Sales

New Car Purchase
    March 6, 2018

I went to Bradshaw Acura looking for a midsize suv reasonably priced with the options and accessories that I wanted. Steve Steele showed me the RDX an...d answered all my questions about it. I set up an appointment about three weeks later for my wife and I with Steve. We came to buy if the price was right and we believe it was a good price. We bought the RDX and paid for it that day. Steve was knowledgeable and nice about the whole process. We will be taking the car there for service. Thanks to Steve.

Steve Steele