• Great service; Nice facilities

The coffee and the quiet. It was a very straightforward service appointment. I did not have any difficulties once I was checked in.

We appreciate the kind words, Jimmie. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Anthony Master, Customer Experience Manager, (918) 302-9159, anthony.master@nixautocenter.com

• Great salesman and finance department

I had a great salesman and he was very knowledgeable about my new vehicle. The finance department was great also.

Melissa, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Best regards, Smokey Wood, General Sales Manager, (918) 302-9159, smokey_wood@nixautocenter.com

• Great Dealership Experience

Interest; Attention, and Concern for complete satisfaction. My fourth vehicle: 2 Cars/2 Trucks. Any issue has always been resolved 'in my favor'.

Michael, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Best regards, Anthony Master, Customer Experience Manager, (918) 302-9159, anthony.master@nixautocenter.com

• Great dealership

This dealership goes above and beyond to help us with all of our needs. The owner and staff are wonderful

We appreciate the kind words, Darrell. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Anthony Master, Customer Experience Manager, (918) 302-9159, anthony.master@nixautocenter.com

• great place to shop and maintain

Our experience has been great so far. All teammates are very friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, Debbie and Frank! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as friendly and helpful. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best regards, Anthony Master, Customer Experience Manager, (918) 302-9159, anthony.master@nixautocenter.com

• Ann Standridge

Our experience was awesome our salesman Tanner Wood as always very helpful this would be our 3rd vehicle we have purchased through Tanner he is always tried to get us the best possible deal never pushy I love my 2017 Chevy Traverse. And the service Department is Awesome this is why I Love Nix Auto Center.

Thank you for your review, Tanner. We're glad to know that our team was able to provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Smokey Wood, General Sales Manager, (918) 302-9159, smokey_wood@nixautocenter.com

• Great Out of State Buying Experience

Nix was great! I bought this 2005 Silverado, over the phone, from 900 miles away. The salesman, Colten, was fantastic. He went above and beyond what I would expect, and what I've experienced with other salesmen in the past, to ensure that my knowledge of this truck was as complete as possible before flying down to take possession. I don't know about the rest of the Nix staff, but if Colten is representative of the Nix philosophy, then I can't recommend them higher! Thanks for the great experience, the great communication, and the fantastic experience!