Walter Jackson Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Great car buying experience

after unsuccessfullly visiting several local dealerships in an effort to purchase one of the smaller suvs , we saw an add for Walter Jackson Chevrole...t in Ringgold, Ga. The add contained a 2015 Buick Encore, the very suv we had been wanting to try. My online inquiry was promptly answered by Mr. Ryan Jackson, and a time for a test drive was scheduled. We drove, loved and bought the vehicle. The whole process was very enjoyable and we highly recommend The Walter Jackson dealership!

• Great place

Easy buying process. Fast paperwork. No pressure. Super education on all my new car's features.

• Periodic service call....

All went very well, oil change, tire rotation, fix airbag alarm on passenger side of vehicle, and replaced air filter(getting too dirty to just blow o...ut the dirt).

• Roadside Emergency on a Monday morning

While traveling on a Sunday, we had a roadside emergency with our GMC Acadia transmission. I called Walter Jackson Chevrolet 1st thing Monday morning... requesting assistance. I spoke with Marty Huggins (Assistant Service Manager) and his willingness to help a motorist in distress was fantastic. He made me feel like I was a long time customer or friend. They checked-out our vehicle very promptly so we could get back on the road again. Marty Huggins did an outstanding job representing Walter Jackson Chevrolet to help a traveler in need on a very busy Monday morning for his dealership. All I can say is Thank You, and let you know we very much appreciate your personal attention and excellent Service. Ken Lizotte Atlanta, GA

• Bad customer service and over charging on labor

Told the service advisors that it was a left front wheel bearing making a noise, and that my 2013 Tahoe is still under the factory power train warrant...y, I left the car and was called back later and told that it was the left front hub bearing, and that it would be $653.00 to replace it, and it's not covered under warranty, I said never mind I'll pick it up and do it myself since the part is only $75.00, they said well you owe us a $45.00 diagnostic fee, I said 45 dollars to diagnose what I already told you when I got here that it was the left front wheel bearing, they should have told me that it was not covered by the warranty when I was going to drop it off and I would not have waisted my time and had $45.00 took from me.

• Excellent buying process

Ryan was excellent and also Mr.Walters, and Bob, and Eddie. They were all very truthful which is hard to find these days at a Chevrolet Dealership, Th...ey treated me and my husband like they had known us all there life. I told them what I wanted my payment to be and that's the way it was. We drove from Bowling Green Kentucky to there dealership in ringgold Georgia, and when we got there paper work was ready for us to sign with Eddie,and then we went out to the car and Ryan went over all the bells,buttons, and whistles with us. Ryan, and Mr.Walters meet us at the door and introduced them selfs to us it was like we had known each other for years. I have never had this type of excellent service before at a Chevrolet dealership would I go back ther the answer is yes, would I recommend this dealership highly yes. Thank you so much for all your help with my new Malibu LTZ. I love my new car.

• First Class Dealer

Recently purchased a truck from this group. They were terrific to deal with. Exceeded our expectations, no pressure, no secrets, no hidden fees. All t...he things you want in honest negotiations. Made our decision to purchase from them easy. They even tossed in some home grown tomatoes.

• Excellent sales experience

All dealers will tell you "you will not find a dealer that does not add the $500+ doc fees to your price ". NOT TRUE ! Jackson Chevrolet does not add ...to the price on the window sticker ! Love my new Chevy!

• Serviced

My family moved to the area in July. I needed my Equinox serviced and didnt know who to go to. Thankfully I went by Walter Jackson they were so nice a...nd timely.

Walter Jackson Chevrolet