Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• LOve this dealership and James G.

We are thrilled to tell anyone and everyone about Ringgold and we will be back!!!!

• The most efficient, satisfying experience ever!

Roger Brown was responsive and informative when emailing us after initial contact. We had a smooth, professional, and efficient purchase experience. We found a used car online that met our needs and price range. We visited the dealership after lunch to test drive the car. He appraised our trade in during the test drive and entertained the kids with paper and pens and tv in the waiting area. The deal was so effortless because he took care of our needs for a few touch ups on the purchased car and a fair price, gave us what we needed for our trade in, and once the deal was determined which only took a couple sentences, he then prepared the paperwork with our bank while we went home to refresh the family. When we came back at 4:00 everything was ready to sign, repairs were completed, no added doc fees, and we were finished. This car buying experience has been our best yet, and we have had many. I only hope he is still there when we need our next car.

• Used car shopping made pleasurable

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Rob Brown was quick to respond to our emails and answered all our questions before we went in. It was so refreshing to have a useful conversation by email, not just automatic responses! We were even able to begin the negotiating process by email - a huge plus for busy shoppers. As things were being finalized there was none of the usual garbage of "I'll have to ask the manager about that". We were able to work out a fair deal for the trade/purchase vehicle as two reasonable adults should. To top it off, there was no "doc fee" that usually sucks the life out of what was previously a good deal. What a concept! We were only asked to pay what we agreed to pay. Thank you for making it painless & pleasing! (Truthfully I didn't notice the facilities at all because we were barely in them. Not like most dealers where it take a few hours to wrap things up after you pick your car.)

• Good Dealer, Dedicated Employees

This dealership made me feel welcome and appreciated. Everyone I met through the entire purchase process was committed to my satisfaction. Really enjoyed working with James and Kevin. It was obvious both were sincerely interested in making sure I has happy with the vehicle I chose.

• Just bought a 2008 Dodge Ram Big Horn!!!

I was in an accident a few months back and my vehicle was totaled out. My wife and I were having to share a vehicle which made it hard. I don't have the best credit in the world to say the least but I heard about this dealership online and decided to give it a shot. I was greeted by a gentlemen named Robert Brown and after a few minutes talking to him about our situation...he went to work for me. He established what I was looking for and an idea of what we could afford. I have dealt with other salesman at different places and was surprised when he seemed to really care. This man was awesome at customer service and with people in general. I found a truck that I fell in love with, but still in my head, thought that I had no chance of getting. He worked all day for us (6 hrs) and was able to get me into that same truck for the amount that I was needing. I just want everyone to know that Ringgold Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram and especially Robert Brown will do all that they can for you. So if your looking for a new or used vehicle...go to Ringgold and say hello to Robert. (If it can be done, he will get it done). -Robert, you made us feel like we were your favorite customers and always showed that our needs were what mattered. I just want to say thank you for everything.God bless!!!

• great people great sevice

james was very helpful he worked so hard to get the payment where we need it to be.

• Nice staff

I'm in the market for a new car and had a very positive experience with the sales staff. As a female shopping for an auto can be a hassle; it wasn't at this dealership.

• Just bought a 2011 RAM Laramie and its AWESOME,

This dealership was a pleasure to do business with. James was great! Honest all the way. I was hesitant to buy over the Internet without seeing the vehicle in person but it was even better than stated when it arrived.

Thank you for the nice review. We work with many out of town people over the internet and try hard to please everyone. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future, and enjoy your RAM!

• Good Buy

Nice people, no pressure, good cars and prices, easy purchase. Thanks Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep

JBird, We appreciate your business!

JBird, We appreciate your business!

• Ringgold Great

We are so glad you came to see us from Menlo! Thanks for your business, and let us know if we can help you in the future.

Ringgold Chrysler Dodge did a great job for me in September. I found the vehicle I wanted online, drove over and bought it without any hassles. Everybody there was very laid back and helpful.