Dieffenbach GM Superstore

• Clifton

Barber Fairy did great job will come back again,very pleased

Barber Fairy did great job will come back again,very pleased

Clifton, Thank you for your kind response! We are so glad you had a great experience here and that Barbara took great care of you. Thank you for placing your trust in us!

• ACCOUNTANT

EXCELLENT SERVICE,FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES,SHORT WAIT,WILL RETURN TO GET MY CARS SERVICED AND TO BUY NEW CAR WHENEVER I NEED TOO

Thank you so much for the kind review Mrs. Turner! It's our pleasure and we are so glad you received excellent service here. Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

• Warranty Service

Recall service. Got me in and out quickly. Excellent experience.

Thank you Jody for the awesome review! We are glad you had an excellent experience here! Warm regards, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

Recall service. Got me in and out quickly. Excellent experience.

• REVIEW OF EXPERIENCE AT DIFFENBACH

TARA PLATT AND HER ORGANIZATION HANDLED THE TRADE-IN OF MY 2012 BUICK ENCLAVE AND PURCHASE OF A 2017 BUICK ENCLAVE IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. THIS WAS THE 2ND PURCHASE OF A NEW GM PRODUCT HANDLED BY TARA.

Thank you so much for the great review Mr. Pegram. We are so glad you are very happy with your new Enclave! We truly appreciate your business. Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

• Owner

Great customer service from Andy Sshworth is why I buy all my vehicles from this place.

Thank you for the great review, Jeff! We are so glad to hear that Andy delivered great customer service! I will certainly pass it along to him. Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

• Excellent behavior in reaching out!

Thank you Mr. Livingston for the kind review! We certainly appreciate it! Your Friends at Dieffenbach

Thanks allot for the warm, generous, and consistent behavior you all have displayed towards me! I am certainly sure and proud to say that in the nearby future, I will be doing business with you and also too, I am going reference others to your dealership! As a matter of fact, I have a friend who is looking to purchase a car when he returns on the 16th of this month!¿¿

• Customer service

My saleswoman Barbara was awesome and will most definitely refer her to others

My saleswoman Barbara was awesome and will most definitely refer her to others

Thank you for the great review, Marcie! We're glad you had an awesome experience with Barbara and I will definitely pass word along to her as well! Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

• Dieffenbach

Always leave pleased! And if a problem arised afterwards their team didn't hesitate to fix the problem. Excellent customer service and service with a smile.

Thank you Jessica for the excellent review! I'm so glad you received excellent customer service and we thank you for your business! Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

• Great service!

I have bought several vehicles from this dealership and have always gotten great service.

Thank you Mr. Kelly for the kind review! Your business means a lot to us and we appreciate it. Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach

• 2014 car

Great service.We were shopping and went out and our car wouldn't start.I called talked with Mandy she said come on and we will check it and seee what's going on.She shop was closed she gave us a car and they got it ready the next morning and we got a free batterh.

Thank you for the excellent review! We're so glad Mandy got you taken care of and we appreciate your business! Sincerely, Your Friends at Dieffenbach