• Great experience!

Great experience and good people! I really enjoyed test driving some of the great cars they had to offer and the customer service was really great!

• Richard Daniel

Very professional and courteous employees. I've had the opportunity to purchase from this dealership in the past and I've always been satisfied.

• Awesome experience!

I had an awesome experience! I will send more people to this dealer in the near future.

• Great friendly service, no pressure, fair pricing.

Thank you for your 5 Star rating, we strive for 100% customer approval & satisfaction. We hope to see you again!

Found the car we wanted on the internet and called Charles Morgan. He offered a great deal including our trade in. We arrived and the car was ready and full of gas. "Dog" took the time to explain every feature and technology of the car to my wife. Another fine example of great service. I will definitely go back for my next car.

• Great Experience in purchasing vehicles

My experience was excellent. I bought not one but two vehicles at this time. All staff was very helpful, and courtesy. I would recommend anyone who needs a new vehicle to go visit Champion Ford in Rockingham NC. Thanks for all you do at Champion Ford.

So glad, you had an enjoyable experience Mr. Dawkins! We strive for 100% customer approval & satisfaction. Always wonderful to hear we're another customer closer!

• Great experience with even better services

The service writers were prompt with accepting my car and getting it repaired quickly. The parts department staff are knowledgeable and very helpful

Thank you Josh for your business, we are please to hear that your needs were met in a satisfactory manner. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for your future needs.

• Excellent Service

We're glad to hear you had a good experience, and hope you're still enjoying your car!

I recently went there to possibly purchase a new vehicle. My sales person was very helpful and informative about my selection. He was very patient and showed me how to use the many electronic devices in my new car. I am very pleased with my experience and I would purchase from there again.

• Good people!

I stopped in for an oil change. The staff was all very friendly. They did a good job in a reasonable amount of time for a reasonable price. I was also impressed that the mechanic did actually inspect my vehicle and pointed out a couple small issues with it. I would come back here again.

• RV motorhome friendly service

Glad you came by and that we were able to meet your automotive needs!

Fast,friendly service to my motorhome needs. Service Dept accepts walk-in customer having problem with windshield wiper washer on my new Ford class A motorhome. Prompt service from parts dept and skilled mechanic got me back on the road in no time . Fair price for parts and labor . Friendly service . Located close to Walmart. They welcome RVer business

Glad you came by and that we were able to meet your automotive needs!

• the place of friendly people

vary nice place to visit or do business. we always feel welcome.

vary nice place to visit or do business. we always feel welcome.