Kia Of Greer

Used (864) 977-0081 (864) 977-0081
Service (864) 977-0084 (864) 977-0084

4.0

Bought a Kia before and was pleased. Not this time

In 2019 got a Kia. Horrible in 2020. Personnel had changed. The Mgt. on duty was rude! Went to Whitaker Chevrolet nice! Got a Chevy!

1.0

New valve seal and valve gasket cover

The most awful car service in the Upstate area of south carolina they are just extremely unethical and immoral. I cant believe they would break my car charge me 1000 dollars ans send me on my way

Sherry sexton

Great customer service. We sit with Britney for over 2 hours while we was waiting to finish. She was great at helping keep the kids busy. If anyone needs a car go see her. She will do her best to get you in your new car

Jerked around at Kia of Greer

started on Saturday, 12 May, went to dealership was greeted by salesman, explained that I was thinking about trading in for larger car. Was shown several and decided on Sorento. I drove the car home but was unsure so returned to dealer. Was contacted about another Sorento so went back and decided that I would like to buy it. the numbers looked good and I was ready to make the deal. I told the sales person exactly what I could put down and allowed them to check out my trade in (Kia Soul, that I purchased from them a few years ago.) Credit was started and all appeared to be falling into place. Sales called me and gave me what the payments and down payment would be which was around what I had originally asked for so I was ready to make the trade. I was allowed to drive the car home on Monday to return Tuesday to do the paperwork for the purchase. When my husband and I returned on Tuesday we were told that a storm had knocked out their system and we would have to come back the next day. Again, I was told "just take the Sorento" and come back after work on Tuesday to sign paperwork. The salesman that I worked with (Ryan) was off that day and would meet us there when we arrived. I text Ryan and told him that we would be there by 6:30 pm, he replied that he was out of town and would not be able to meet with us but someone else at the dealership would be there to complete the paperwork. I should have realized then that something was up but I thought the sale was mostly taken care of and we were just finalizing the deal. Well we get there tonight and suddenly the down payment is 3 times the amount we told them and the manager acted like it was an inconvenience to him to even have to deal with us. Needless to say, no deal was made and I left very disappointed in the whole experience. I will warn all my friends and family to stay away from this dealership as they are "true car salesmen" and have no problem getting your hopes up only to disappoint you after wasting 5 days of your time. Horrible experience and I hope this saves someone else from falling for their bull.

Awesome

My experience was awesome! We bought a used car for our 16 year old daughter and Monica hooked us up she’s great go by and ask for her!!

1.2

Ms.Coker

I bought a 2015 Kia Forte a year ago from Kia of Greer. Paid cash for it. Having problems with the ignition I was told not covered by warranty. Purchased a ten year warranty.at one time I was told it’s not covered and was treated very bad. The key would not turn randomly now I can’t get the key out. I was told it was a anti theft mechanism. Was told who changed the ignition by a service writer in Greer.would not recommend Kia of Greer or Kia of Greenville to anyone.

Monica made it easy

Came in looking for a used Sorento and Monica made us a deal on a New 2017 Soreno I couldn't turn down. Super easy, did not waste our time and a great value. I will be back for our next Kia.

KIA Sportage

Love my 2017 white KIA Sportage! KIA of Greer was great to deal with. Thank you for an excellent car buying experience. Would highly recommend to others.

Great Service

Went just looking at vehicles and our salesman Ray King did his best to get us into the new car of our dreams. Thank you Ray. We were there for quite a while but everyone there made us comfortable and made the process pretty painless. Glad we choose to go to Kia of Greer.

Great Experience Purchasing My New 2018 KIA Soul

My experience with Kia of Greer was Great! Much better than the other Kia dealership I went to the day before. Kia of Greer really worked with me to get me close to what I wanted to spend per month and what I wanted for a new vehicle. I hope they continue to exceeded my expectations.