Kia Of Greer

New (864) 469-5400 (864) 469-5400
Used (864) 977-0081 (864) 977-0081
Service (864) 977-0084 (864) 977-0084

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Kia of Greer has been awesome.

This dealership is awesome. I have purchased approximately 6 Kia?s from them. They have been wonderful to deal with. They have been wonderful to deal with . Their service department is equally as wonderful. The facility is always clean and all the employees are friendly and helpful every time I have been there. I would recommend this dealersip to any of my friends. As a matter of fact I have sent quite a few people there.

Mr. Bobby Neal (Owned several Kias since 2006)

Great bunch of guys here! No high pressure! And they worked closely with me for a good deal on a nice car, price, & payments! I dealt with Ray & John...both were interested, & concerned about taking good care of me @ Kia Of Greer, SC. I would recommend anyone to visit either of them, for a quality buying experience. Sincerely, Bobby Neal

Needed a new car

The experience was good. They were friendly and knew a lot about the vehicles.

Enjoyable Servicing

My Service Advisor (Jade Cox) was very efficient, friendly and made me feel that I was appreciated as a dealership customer. I noticed that two other advisors seemed to handle their customers in much the same way. Keep your service advisory team. They are a definite plus for your dealership.

Great, comforting experience!!!

Reynaldo Hunter was an excellent sales associate. We had been car shopping for 3 days for used cars, and he was the only one who made us feel like it was possible to get in a brand new vehicle. He and the sales manager Pete told myself and my husband to pick our cars we liked, and we did! They said "we will worry about the price later". That was comforting to hear. We were there for several hours but they made the experience wonderful. Reynaldo took the time to ask our opinions, give us options, talk with us, and get to know our needs and wants. We will be back for our next vehicle purchase!!!! All around it was a great experienced and thy all made us feel at home.

Superior Experience

David Boone was my salesman and their ENTIRE staff went above and beyond for finishing my deal. Great car selection, easy process. I'd recommend EVERYONE looking for a new car to visit

2017 Serento

these guys rock david was awesome salesperson and the general manager was also awesome

Kia of Greer The Best!!!

The customer service at Kia of Greer was amazing. They went over and beyond to help me. My salesman was terrific! Evelyn was a sweetheart. I will continue to do business at Kia of Greer. May God bless the entire staff.

Kia of Greer

The staff at Kia of Greer are amazing! They really took the time to work with me and to give me a car that was within my price range. This is why I have bought several cars from them and will keep coming back.

2.5

Horrible. Never again.

The finance person was rude to me and my children. He told my children to "get out" of the car I was buying telling them "your daddy doesn't own the car. The bank does." He also had a bad attitude when I was trying to sign the papers. Another thing, when you look over a trade in, do not take the title out without permission and keep it in your office. I had to write a bad overall review. 6 hours Sunday. The other thing is, I was sold the wrong car on Sunday. I had to go back on Monday to get the correct vehicle I chose off the lot. Another 4 hours. Payments too high and I told them I couldn't do it. Finance said they would work on it by Monday, but did not. Instead, payments became higher the next day! Pressured into a Forte when Rio was in my price range. If I could, I would get my Toyota Tacoma back. Very unhappy. I would not recommend this dealership at all. If I could reverse the sale, I would.