Kia Of Greer

Used (864) 977-0081 (864) 977-0081
Service (864) 977-0084 (864) 977-0084

4.0

Kia soul

Excellent salesperson working with me. Attentive to my needs.

1.0

kia van

trade my car in on a van had to re sing paper work 4 times so this made my trades pay off 45 days late this went against my cridet

great service

An awesome place..they will really help you get into an vehicle.. awesome customer service very clean facility. Everyone was so nice and helpful there.

Love my new Kia!

From sales to finance I was very pleased with how I was treated. I normally hate dealing with sales people because they come across as pushy. Clifton was the salesman who helped me at Kia of Greer and he was awesome! He was through, patient and not pushy! He made car shopping/buying a pleasant experience.

Great car at a great price

everyone from sales personel to finance and delivery were extremely helpful and friendly, We got a great car for a very good price. The car is amazing. We are recommending this dealership to friends already.

Get car serviced

You are treated like royalty at Kia of Greer. The young lady who waited on me was a sweetheart and they are fortunate to have her there. I can't remember her name, but she was exceptional.

Very Satisfied

Good customer service. The people I dealt with was friendly and knowledgeable. They were committed to keeping me within my price range.

Multiple Kia owner

I have ned in the passed Caddys chevys fords toyota, hondas. NONE CAN TOTALLY COMPARE WITH THE KIAS FOR QUALITY, WARRANTY, SERVICE AND DOWN TIME ( WHICH HAS BEEN O)

Great

I am in love with my Kia Soul and Amber was great!

1.0

Will Not Visit this dealership every again!!!!!!!!

I filled out an application online and was told I needed a co-signer and I got a co-signer...Drove over an hour to the dealership only to be told something totally different than what I was told on the phone...I was then told by Jason the salesman that I would need to come back the next day..waited all day long only to be told that i couldnt get into tge car. .I wasted so much of my time..Never again will I ever give my time to this dealership...Such a wast of my time!!!!!!

Dealer response

Hi Jay, Very sorry to hear you are disappointed in our dealership. Obviously, we strive to take good care of our customers, and since we didn't achieve this with you, I'd like a chance to make it up to you. Would you send your direct contact info to jilly.lang@gmail.com? I can then pass it along to our GM, who can reach out and begin resolving your issues with us. Thanks in advance. Jilly Lang, RM for Kia of Greer