• The first enjoyable car purchase ever!

I requested information on a new Ford Escape. I was not in the mind to purchase, I just wanted to see what they were like. My late husband and I had looked at one back in June, but never really took it for a ride or anything. We ended up purchasing another vehicle at that time. Since then, my husband had passed away and I was wanting to see what we had missed by not giving the car a chance, so I contacted Vic Bailey Ford. I got a response and went to check it out. I never made an appointment, just popped in. Brandon was the gentleman who responded to my online inquiry and Brandon was the gentleman who took care of me when I was there, there was no handing off of the customer at this dealership, which all most all of them do now. That was a definite plus in my book. So, Brandon showed me the 2014, just a tad bit pricey for this widow, but he brought me over to the used area and had a few 2013 that looked great! Mind you I was not looking to buy, This car had to be amazing, not to mention the service, in order for me to make any purchase at this point. I just hate the hole car buying process with all of the paper work and time required to process it. I took the car for a test drive, and was I ever impressed, I had never experienced a 4 cylinder with that much power. My concern is the ability for the car to manage the highway. There's nothing like getting on the highway and your car can't even get out of its own way. This one was great. So, they took a couple of minutes and looked at my trade. They gave me exactly what I wanted for it, very fair. I didn't bring any paper work for verification, nor was I asked for any. This was the most enjoyable car buying experience I had ever had in my entire life. I highly recommend Brandon and the staff at Vic Bailey Ford for your next car purchase. Five Star all the way!

• Great Service with a Smile

Thank you, Tiffany! We appreciate your business!

I went to Vic Bailey Ford for an oil change on my Lincoln MKC. The service was prompt, and the people were great! In addition to changing my oil, they noticed another issue, ordered the part, and repaired it under warranty, all in a very timely manner. They even had a car ready for my use when I got there! As someone who drives a lot for my job, I count on my car to be in the best possible shape, and with service at Vic Bailey, I know it will be!

Thank you, Tiffany! We appreciate your business!

• Vic Bailey service is the best

Vic Bailey is a wonderful dealership run by friendly, caring people. Ever time I go there I am treated like a friend.

Thank you for the nice review, Mary!

Thank you for the nice review, Mary!

• Vic Bailey Ford Lincoln - review of dealership

Excellent customer service towards the purchase of the vehicle. Sam, my salesman, was extremely helpful. Good people to deal with overall!

Jack, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Gary H

Experience was great. Praying the work done turns out great.

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Experience was great. Praying the work done turns out great.

• F 150 Purchase

Everything was as smooth as it could be. This was a company purchase and we arranged all of the details before arriving at the dealership. The sale was processed the way it should be, agree on the terms and price, sign the paperwork and done!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Love my new car

I love my new 2017 Ford C-Max. Everyone I dealt with was wonderful. Very professional, they worked hard to put me in the vehicle I wanted at the payment the I needed. And I really appreciated no hard sell for add-ons.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Donna! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Vic Bailey Ford is awesome!!!

The best customer service from a car dealership I have ever experienced. Very professional and quick. Stopped by on my hour lunch break and was back to work on time

• Carol Wagner

The experience was very good. Mr. Skriba was courteous, pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend their facility to anyone.

• Best service!

Vic Bailey Ford 'a Quick Service was just that with friendly, professional service for oil change and tire rotation.