Jimmy Gray Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best dealership ever , buying and servicing
    January 30, 2015

The help I got is really hard to find these days, I will continue to do my car shopping and car services at Jimmy Gray ... If I could give the guys th...at worked on my car 10 stars I would , very one there was very kind , friendly and concerned with my issue .. The best service department ever..

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience here with us at Jimmy Gray. We truly appreciate you allowing our team the opportunity to not only ear...n your business but most importantly your trust. We look forward to serving as your dealer of choice. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need anything at all. Sincerely, April Hensley Business Director

Awesome
    May 4, 2017

Recently went to jimmy gray chevrolet for the purchase of a new car which was much needed upon arrival my husband and I had prayed and there was the s...alesman jeff waiting at the door from there on the Lord started connecting the dots from the time Jeff got my information he took that ball and ran with it he went that extra mile over and beyond also charlie went continuously stayed on it he didn't let go before I knew it I received call if you've been approved music to my ears so I want to thank you guys again Jeff and charlie keep up the awesome work you guys do and thanks again for having my best entrance at heart glory to God. Thanks again from Rick and staci harris

Hey Staci, We're happy to hear to hear that Jeff and Charlie took great care of you. It's good to know that they were able to get you and your husban...d in the right vehicle. That kind of customer service is what we always strive for. Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review. Enjoy your new car!

Dont go here for a simple oil change
    February 18, 2017

I went there to get the oil changed in my Tahoe. First I was told it would be a 2 hr wait(which is ridiculous) so I decided I would get the oil and do... it myself. Then when I went to the parts dept to buy the oil and filter, I was told they were out and I would have to 'bring a jug' back and they would fill it for me. Are you kidding??? A large Chevrolet dealership, out of stock on the most common oil for a Chevy on the planet?? Obviously rank amateur running the service and parts departments. Go to All Star in Olive Branch, I was in and out in 30 mins.

Another Satisfied Customer
    December 13, 2016

Grant Boyland was wonderful. He got my information and I did not have to wait a long time and he gave me choices. I would recommend Jimmy Gray Chevr...olet to anyone who wants to purchase a car.

Best Dealership in the Mid-South
    December 6, 2016

I have always received outstanding Customer Service at Jimmy Gray Chevrolet. I have purchased my last 3 vehicles from Jimmy Gray and have enjoyed the ...purchasing process each and every time. My Salesman, William Mullen, Jr. made my most recent purchase one of the easiest, smoothest, and quickest purchase of a new vehicle yet. Jimmy Gray Chevrolet is 100% the best Chevy Dealership in the Mid-South.

Jimmy Grey Chevrolet
    October 18, 2016

Completely Satisfied! Excellent sales and very friendly.

Excellent Service
    August 29, 2016

Every time we go here we receive excellent service. We recommend this dealership to everyone. Several friends and associates purchased vehicles from t...his dealership and shared that they had a great experience.

Terrific Service!
    June 21, 2016

My experience was great! The staff was very helpful and completed everything in a timely fashion. The atmosphere is superb! I think the team is a grea...t one. I do not have any complaints!

We are so happy to have received this excellent rating from you, Yalanda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful 5-star review, ...as well as for choosing Jimmy Gray Chevy to help you with your automotive needs. We are already looking forward to your next visit and hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Macy Tiner | Customer Relations

Sold the car I was buying
    May 9, 2016

They sold the car I was going to buy. April H the manager sold me a car over the phone before noon. By 4:00 it was sold. I called her at 4 to see if w...e could do the financing over the phone. She says she thinks she sold it, and in fact she did. I was on my way from Cordova and had to sit in 240 traffic during rush hour, which would have been worth it if I was able to get the car. She never called me and said it was sold.

Chris, I am sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience with us. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you gave me an opportunity to do my... best in making things better. I would greatly appreciate if you contacted me to help me understand the situation. Sincerely, Macy Tiner | Customer Relations

Great salesman James C
    April 20, 2016

I came in for an oil change on my car and everyone can courteous whom I came in contact with. I was allowed to leave my car with the dealership so I c...ould go eat breakfast. I received a telephone call to inform me when my care was ready for pick up.

Felicia, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we ...can do to be of help to you. Thank you again for choosing our dealership to help you and we look forward to seeing you again down the road. Sincerely, Macy Tiner | Customer Relations

Jimmy Gray Chevrolet