4.5
  • wonderful

Always a pleasure to bring my vehicles in for service at All Star. Friendly folks, and great value.

Hello Jon, Thank you for having the confidence in our dealership for your sales and service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future.

• Joe R

If you want the "home town feel" and guarantee you get the best price then this is the only place to fulfill everything you wish for in a car dealership!

• The All Star Service

I appreciate the professionalism and quick service I received during the servicing of my Malibu. I would kindheartedly recommend All-Star Chevrolet to anyone who owns a vehicle. If you don't own one All Star will assist you in buying one. Scott Crawford is a great guy. Ask for him and tell him Al Morris sent you.

• It's love

My goal was to get a truck, but my salesman was really honest about my credit standing. The team worked really hard for me by getting the lender to give me a chance to make payments on a car that'll help me to build credit. I felt this was love...The car is awesome and I'm really appreciative for everything and everyone at All-Star.

• great customer service

Quick and always a pleasure. Always feels like your part of the family.

Hello Cher, We here at All Star Chevrolet really appreciate your business and are glad that you feel apart of our family. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

• great customer service

Quick and always a pleasure. Always feels like your part of the family.

• sales team was great! solid jeep. Barry is great!

very easy purchase. agreed on price. in and out in less than 1 hour. very good experience. solid deal , quality jeep. will buy from them again!

Thanks Glenn!! We strive to be our best!! We appreciate your review, and thanks for choosing AllStar Chevrolet!

• Excellent sale

Robbie Copeland did an excellent job in my purchase of my new car. Love Allstar Chevrolet in Olive Branch, MS

Thanks Kevin!! We strive to to our best!! We appreciate your review!

Thanks Kevin!! We strive to to our best!! We appreciate your review!

• Service Department

Took my vehicle to be serviced. They kept it for a month. I kept getting told that mechanics were taking vacation time. I finally went to pick it up. The service rep went to go and get my car. He didn't say we are are sorry that we couldn't get around to checking the car out or fixing it. He gave no explanation. He just said, "Here you go." Service department customer service is terrible.

We appreciate your business and value your feedback here at All Star. If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact me at 662-895-5536 and ask for the Internet manager.

• Best car buying experience ever!

everyone very friendly. dealership is always clean as is the service center. just a great experience when I bring in my suv for servive!

Dear Eddie, Thank you for the kind review. Your business is always appreciated. If we can ever be of further assistance please let us know.