All Star Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • wonderful

Always a pleasure to bring my vehicles in for service at All Star. Friendly folks, and great value.

Hello Jon, Thank you for having the confidence in our dealership for your sales and service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to ser...vicing you in the future.

• Sales may be good but service department is poor

Dropped my car off with traction control issues and loud metal on metal sound in front end. They called the very next day saying it was fixed. All the...y did was clear the trouble code and didnt fox the problem. After a few more miles had the same issue and took to a different dealer. We have a company fleet and wont use this dealership for repairs.

We appreciate your business and value your feedback here at All Star. If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact me ...at 662-895-5536 and ask for the Internet manager.

• Mr Markey

These guys are great and Doug Brown, my salesman is the best. Clean, efficient and customer focused dealership. Ive purchased over 35 cars during my ...career and this dealer is one of the best.

Thanks so much for your review Mr. James Markey! We appreciate that you have taken to time to tell others about your experience with All Star Chevrol...et. We are so excited that you decided to join our family.

• Joe R

If you want the "home town feel" and guarantee you get the best price then this is the only place to fulfill everything you wish for in a car dealersh...ip!

• The All Star Service

I appreciate the professionalism and quick service I received during the servicing of my Malibu. I would kindheartedly recommend All-Star Chevrolet to... anyone who owns a vehicle. If you don't own one All Star will assist you in buying one. Scott Crawford is a great guy. Ask for him and tell him Al Morris sent you.

• It's love

My goal was to get a truck, but my salesman was really honest about my credit standing. The team worked really hard for me by getting the lender to gi...ve me a chance to make payments on a car that'll help me to build credit. I felt this was love...The car is awesome and I'm really appreciative for everything and everyone at All-Star.

• great customer service

Quick and always a pleasure. Always feels like your part of the family.

Hello Cher, We here at All Star Chevrolet really appreciate your business and are glad that you feel apart of our family. We look forward to servicing... you in the future.

• great customer service

Quick and always a pleasure. Always feels like your part of the family.

• sales team was great! solid jeep. Barry is great!

very easy purchase. agreed on price. in and out in less than 1 hour. very good experience. solid deal , quality jeep. will buy from them again!

Thanks Glenn!! We strive to be our best!! We appreciate your review, and thanks for choosing AllStar Chevrolet!

• Excellent sale

Robbie Copeland did an excellent job in my purchase of my new car. Love Allstar Chevrolet in Olive Branch, MS

Thanks Kevin!! We strive to to our best!! We appreciate your review!

All Star Chevrolet