This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Purchase of 2009 Ford F150

I had a wonderful experience at Farrell Chevrolet when I purchased a used 2009 Ford F150 truck that I saw on cars.com. I first did an email inquiry via cars.com and Ben Steagall with the dealership promptly returned my email and called me. We setup an appointment for me to test drive the F150 along with the dealer test driving an automobile that I was trading in. The entire experience at Farrell Chevrolet was excellent and I was able to purchase the F150 and get what I had requested in trade for the automobile that I was trading in. I highly recommend Farrell Chevrolet as a auto dealer in our area.

• knowledgeable and helpful

This was the most professional hassle-free car buying experience we have ever had. Everyone was knowledgeable and helpful and sold us the vehicle we wanted. Not the one they wanted to sell us. Would highly recommend to everyone.

• Comfortable Atmosphere

Friendly customer service. Ronnie was great at making us feel relaxed and not pushed but comfortable.

• Pleased with the service

Ronnie was very pleasant to work with. He did all he could do to make sure we were pleased.

• Very Friendly

I think the experience was pleasant. I found the salesman friendly and honest.

I think the experience was pleasant. I found the salesman friendly and honest.

• Enjoyed!

Everyone worked with us to make the sale as pleasant as possible.

Everyone worked with us to make the sale as pleasant as possible.

• Top Notch Dealership

Customer service was excellent. Prompt assistance and was not pressured. After telling salesman what I wanted and price range there was no pressure to try to go above and beyond.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am expecting that every time you visit our dealership you will receive the same quality customer service from every department. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to call me. Kind Regards, Larry Simun, General Manager, Farrell Chevrolet, (864) 641-7243.