New 877-492-3259 Dealer Website
Used 877-495-4135 Email Dealer
Service 877-492-3465

Average based on 156 reviews.
  • Wonderful Buying Experience

Our sales person, David, was wonderful. He was not pushy and never rushed me to make a decision. I have always hated car shopping for that reason but I felt no pressure. They let me shop around and feel confident in my decision. We will buy from them again:) They even synced my phone to the Explorer and taught me how all the technology works.

Lori, Thank you for telling us about your car buy experience! I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience finding the right vehicle for you. I am also glad to hear David was helpful throughout the process. If you have questions about your vehicle or need something, please let us know. We are here to serve our customers.

• Great friendly and fast service

Our oil was changed in a timely matter. Quick and efficient.

Our oil was changed in a timely matter. Quick and efficient.

• Great experience and people.

Entire experience was superb. Highly recommended to everyone. Excellent people and excellent service.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kristin. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• Mike and Lois

We are more than glad to be of service, Michael. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

My wife and have been discussing the possibility of upgrading out 150 pickup truck for a 250 diesel. We tow a 33ft. camper several hundred miles each year and just needed more power. Some church friends of ours had just purchased a King Ranch from Charles Allen Ford and shared with us their satisfaction. They felt that they got the best deal from CAF and recommended that we check out the Ford dealer. I called to inquire about their inventory on a Friday morning. We had been looking elsewhere but just felt compelled to make the short drive to Chickasha. We were not on the car lot very long and spotted a Very handsome new Ruby Red Super Duty 250 Platinum 2015. Charles Allen made us a decent trade in offer, Knocked off a lot of dollars from the SMRP and showed us some other ways to save hundreds of dollar on financing. In addition, my wife and I did not feel pressured by the salesman and can say that our entire experience at Charles Allen ford was Very Good!

• Great services

My truck was repaired in a timely manner. The pricing wasn't too expensive. The service was great!

• Nice place,Nice people.

Hi, Joe! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Bought a 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback. Really enjoyed the help and personality of our Sales Representative Ron McCathern.Treated professionally by T.J. Daniels Finance Manager. Charles Allen Ford is a pleasant car shopping experience. Thanks.

• review

I had a lot of work done on my Ranger & Neil in service was excellent !

I had a lot of work done on my Ranger & Neil in service was excellent !

• Great friendly honest service

Good customer service and friendly honest people. The service was fast, and I had no problems.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Great Service!

I have appreciated your service and helpfulness! Neal is great to work with!

I have appreciated your service and helpfulness! Neal is great to work with!

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

The new service entrance is excellent. The service personnel are friendly and very accommodating. My truck was done very early (which is really good on an F250).