Jacky Jones Ford Of Hayesville

• Don't bother

Stopped by to purchase a new Ford f150 and the salesman had no knowledge of the product he was selling. Was very arguementive and told me you can not buy a XLT with a console shifter even though I had looked at 10 or 20 already. Needless to say I will purchase elsewhere.

Joe, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of your visit so we can determine how we can assist you. Please give us a call at (828) 389-6325 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Looking for a replacement vehicle

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Our salesman Josh was wonderful. Not sure what I wanted for my next vehicle but he was patient and professional. Allowed me to drive several models and different years so I could make an informed decision. Best car buying experience to date, and I have had many.

• Car purchase

I recently lost my husband, who was the car buyer of the family! I went to several dealerships in the area, and came back to Jones. My salesman know my budget, and made it possible. Everyone was kind, and made it easy. They know the how to treat people! I had used the service dept for my previous car and i'd give 5 stars also!

• Midge Roach

AWESOME!!!! Everyone was helpful, courteous and went above and beyond. I love my new Escape.

• The Works Service

Great service! We were able to drop my car off and pick up as promised.

Great service! We were able to drop my car off and pick up as promised.

• Service

Service was thorough and my vehicle was taken into the shop at my appointment time. All service personnel were polite and willing to answer all questions. Very good experience.

• North Carolina Safety Inspection

Very good, frendly and helpful. It was only a North Carolina Safety inspection, but I recieved first class treatment from all the staff.

• Good service

Quick and easy! I made an appointment by phone, and my car was serviced while I waited.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Joy. It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you. We hope to see you here again!

• Only in a small town!

The sales person was helpful and very friendly. He went out of his way to sell us the truck that we wanted.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review, Lawrence. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business. We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Amazing! Great customer service!

Jacky Jones Ford in Hayesville goes above and beyond to take care of their customers! They treat you like family! Service department is fast and thorough. Everyone is so friendly and so willing to help in any way! I would recommend them, we bought a Ford because we wanted to buy from local hometown people who care! They have a dealership in Cleveland Ga as well, but we prefer Hayesville, closer to home.