Jacky Jones Ford Of Hayesville

New 888-695-2095 Dealer Website
Used 888-703-7986 Email Dealer
Service 888-495-2083

• Midge Roach

AWESOME!!!! Everyone was helpful, courteous and went above and beyond. I love my new Escape.

• The Works Service

Great service! We were able to drop my car off and pick up as promised.

Great service! We were able to drop my car off and pick up as promised.

• Service

Service was thorough and my vehicle was taken into the shop at my appointment time. All service personnel were polite and willing to answer all questions. Very good experience.

• North Carolina Safety Inspection

Very good, frendly and helpful. It was only a North Carolina Safety inspection, but I recieved first class treatment from all the staff.

• Good service

Quick and easy! I made an appointment by phone, and my car was serviced while I waited.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Joy. It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you. We hope to see you here again!

• Only in a small town!

The sales person was helpful and very friendly. He went out of his way to sell us the truck that we wanted.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review, Lawrence. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business. We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Amazing! Great customer service!

Jacky Jones Ford in Hayesville goes above and beyond to take care of their customers! They treat you like family! Service department is fast and thorough. Everyone is so friendly and so willing to help in any way! I would recommend them, we bought a Ford because we wanted to buy from local hometown people who care! They have a dealership in Cleveland Ga as well, but we prefer Hayesville, closer to home.

• Rita & Doug!

Tammy and Barry made sure all of our concerns were addressed and taken care of.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Tammy and Barry made sure all of our concerns were addressed and taken care of.

• Service on my 2010 Ford Ranger.

I have been a customer of Jacky Jones the better part of my adult life, I always receive good service.

• Service Time

always a great time at our Ford Dealership, hardworking, great people work there