• Excellent service

Staff is always personable and helpful. Service was timely and accurate.

Staff is always personable and helpful. Service was timely and accurate.

• Survey of services provided

MKX Excellent service and excellent staff. Received vehicle in timely fashion. Thanks for car wash.

• Overall service

Always a pleasure. Professional, courteous representatives and timely service.

We appreciate your response, George! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Always a pleasure. Professional, courteous representatives and timely service.

• Great Service

Jenna your service technician that waited on me is an excellent example of the way you treat customers,she was polite,careing,understanding,and knowledgeable about her work.Jenna is a excellent example of taken care of customers.

• Great sales personnel, maintenance and service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you here again down the road!

My experience with the customer service always have been a really good. From sales, maintenance and service department, anytime I needed anything they have been there for me. That is why I just leased my second vehicle from them and already plan to do it again n 36 months. This is my dealer!

• Very efficient

Anthony has helped me in the purchase of several new cars. He is fast and efficient. As you would say he is my go to guy and he is very knowledgeable in the makes and models of all vehicles on the lot. He is the only person I want to help me when shopping for cars whether new or used. Two thumbs up from me.

• Mrs. Iris A. Garison

Only problem I encounter sometimes is the length of the wait and when rotating tires no alignment done.

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Excellent service

Kyle was a lot of help! He answered everything we had to ask about the car. We will definitely be back to buy a car from him in the future.

• Services

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Services were done to my satisfaction, except the driver seat and passenger seat were not cleaned. The staff was very helpful as they made sure I had another vehicle to drive to a very important event.

• Fantastic place to go

The c-max is an excellent car I love it more that expected and the staff here is better than any I have ever delt with