• Only the Best!

This is my second purchase from Ric Clinton at Mountain View. Both times he had gone above and beyond to make sure I leave happy! I am in love with my new car, and I absolutely love being a part of the Mtn View Chevy family! I always recommend people to Ric, because I know they will have great experiences like myself!

Thank you so much, Haylee for recommending Mtn. View Chevy and Ric! We love to hear stories from our satisfied customers. Congratulations on your new car and thanks for being such a loyal customer!

• Maintenance

everything was completed and in good time. the service men were professional and were concerned about the service I needed.

• Oil change

Quick oil change for not being scheduled I just needed to get an oil change

Quick oil change for not being scheduled I just needed to get an oil change

Thank you for the five-star review, James! We're glad that we were able to attend to your needs in an efficient manner. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

• Deceptive promotions

They send out extremely deceptive and annoying promotions, with those tactics I certainly would not visit to shop in person.

• Great place!

We came in looking to trade in our vehicle and with the help of a couple great employees we were able to get our first brand new vehicle! We will definitely come back to mountain view Chevy in the future!

• great staff

Thank you so much for your review and honest thoughts! We hope you enjoy your Malibu for years to come!

i wasn't sure i would be able to get into a used car, but brandon mathis was able to get me into a brand new malibu. this was the second new vehicle i've purchased from mtn. view chevy and i won't go anywhere else.

• Service frustrations

I'm so glad Chevrolet fixed the issue and my truck runs better than ever. But, the hassle and amount of haggling I had to do to get someone to listen to me was difficult. When a customer comes to your service center, they are trying to get their transportation fixed. We are worried it's going to cost more than we can afford. It's a very stressful experience. When the service advisor is negative and tries to get out of checking for the warrantied service, it causes added stress to the customer's experience. If it weren't for my insistence that my problem was legitimate and likely covered under warranty (or at least possibly so) the service advisor should respond with concern and care. Mine tried on two occasions to tell me my truck was not covered for the warranty. If I had let it go at his professional position, I would continue to have problems and probably be up the creek without a paddle and still in the same predicament. Why did I have to insist he check out the truck at all? In the end, Chevrolet did repair the problem but I truly believe it is because I would not budge on my insistence that they look more closely at my situation. This entire experience has been frustrating and will cause me to think twice before I buy another Chevrolet. Here is a secret--make your service department as enticing after the sale as before the sale and you'll have customers for life.

• Service Experience

Jamie did a great job reviewing the Multi Point Vehicle Inspection with me when picking up my car.

• Great sales staff

We felt the sales team really made an effort to make the sale possible. Also, never did we feel pressured or rushed, even though we caught our salesman at the end of his day and the closing time of the dealership.

• Regular oil change and tire rotation

Thank you so much for the positive review! It's so great to hear that you had a satisfactory experience at our dealership.

Great service! Great service team! Clean establishment! And HOT coffee!! :-) I would recommend Mtn. View Chevrolet to anyone buying, selling, and servicing your new, used, or possible future car. Thank you!!!!