Kia of Chattanooga

101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2021

We are Eighty plus years old and so the need for reliable car dealers is very important. We are most satisfied with KIA of Chattanooga. They took the... time to let us know the car we were purchasing, and the Service has called to be sure we serviced as they scheduled. I do not worry about our care being taken care of. Thank you very much!

September 6, 2018

My wife and I came in looking for a used car for my son the sales Personnel were absolutely phenomenal it was one of the best car buying experiences I've... had

• January 30, 2018

From our first day on the lot at Kia of Chattanooga, which was to get some info about their vehicles, to the day we made our purchase was a great experience.... I had many questions and wanted to compare prices and features and our salesperson, Tommy, was so patient and helpful. Spoke with the Manager once, sorry can't recall his name, and Matt who did all of our paperwork, both very nice. Really good people to deal with, will definitely recommend this dealership and Tommy!

August 21, 2018

I came to kia looking for a good used car when me and my fiancé pulled up we were approached by hank. He asked how he may help us. And we told him we were... shopping around for a car. He showed us a few cars. I test drove one. Then he took us inside to see what i could qualify for. I started feeling sick my sugar was dropping. My fiancé told hank so he said he didnt want me getting sick he would contact us the next day. As we were leaving me and my fiancé looked at some used cars they had. I was intereted in two of them. Hank saw us looking and we told him which two i was interested in. He said he would check into both of them and let us know something. The next day he texted me and said he got me approved for the 2016 chevy equinox. So i went that afternoon and got my new car. I was so happy and excited.

July 30, 2018

We were very impress again with Kia of Chattanooga especially Ms. Patrica Miller. She did an outstanding job in the way she handle our selection of a... Kia Optima on July 29, 2018. Kia should be proud to have her as a sales woman. The Yearby Family.

May 17, 2018

It was actually the first time that buying a car was fun, and not a hassle. Kevin Anderson was informative, worked hard to meet the needs we required,... and was such a pleasure to do business with. The atmosphere at the dealership is warm, friendly and not at all coercive (as was the case in the 3 other dealerships we visited). They really do try to get you the best deal, and pull out all of the offers, rebates, and incentives; without you having to ask. We will be in the market to buy another vehicle next year, and will definitely be coming back. ,Thank you! -Charles and Tammy Domeracki

May 14, 2018

I went to at least 5 dealerships, but Kia of Chattanooga was by far the most helpful. This was my first new car purchase, so I was nervous going into it.... I had done so much research and I was so sure that I wanted a brand new Honda Civic. Somehow I left that day with a brand new Kia Forte, and I couldn’t be happier. Hank Brown helped us at Kia, and he made this experience so easy for me. I told him exactly what I was looking for in a car and what kind of payment I was comfortable with, and he delivered exactly what I wanted! I definitely recommend Kia of Chattanooga for a new car purchase. They have the best value for what you’re paying. If you choose to give Kia a try, ask for Hank!!!!! You won’t be disappointed.

May 5, 2018

The best service shop I have ever used. They are always Johnny on the spot. I have purchased 3 new kias and have never been disappointed in the... service department

April 11, 2018

Hank was extremely friendly throughout the whole buying experience. He was knowledgeable and made sure we were comfortable with the features of our new... car before leaving the lot. He worked hard and stayed late to get us a deal we were happy with. The facilities were clean and everyone we encountered was friendly. I will be coming back in the future for any car purchases.

April 6, 2018

Could not ask for a better experience at a car dealership. Everyone there was very nice even if it was a used vehicle. I would like thank Sales Specialist... Hank Brown for his kindness and everyone else that works there.