• Great dealership and staff

We were shopping for a new car for our daughter and on our visit to Kia of Cleveland were felt like we were welcome and the salesmen were very informative about the vehicles and were not to pushy. We were very satisfied with the dealership, the salesman, and the car we purchased. I would definitely recommend this dealership and refer our salesman to anyone interested in purchasing a new Kia.

• Very nice

I always have a great experience going there. While I was there my husband bought a new Kia and everyone was very nice

• That's good coffee

Went to look at a car and test drive it but before I knew it I had bought the car. Had a couple of good cups of coffee while I waited which was not that long really. Pretty painless. Websites like this help you know what you are looking at before you go.

• My Kia of Chattanooga Experience

Had a great sales person. Tommy was most knowledgeable on the car we bought. Great staff very friendly and professional.Best car buying experience we have had. Thanks Kia of Chattanooga! We will be back!

• Great experience

This dealership can do the impossible.had a great sales man would recommend this dealership to all my friends

• Service with a smile.

My husband and I just went "looking" for a second car. David Wilson and Jacob Avratin were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and made our visit a pleasure. Needless to say they found just what we were looking for and we couldn't resist. All Kia employees were friendly and we drove home with a smile on our face. This is our fourth Kia and we have also talked our grandson, granddaughter, and son into buying Kia's. You might say we are a Kia family.

• Great Experience

We had great experience working with Pam and Matt ..

We had great experience working with Pam and Matt ..

• Amazing Dealership!

It was a long process getting me a car and these men did everything they could and really came through for me. I feel very blessed and hope everyone goes here! Hank is the man!

• Great Dealership an Staff

Absoulty great service and our Sales Rep John did everything in his power an made sure my family left that day with a brand new car that fit within our budget

• Great buying experience

Excellent buying experience. Pam Meade was a great saleswoman to work with! Love my new car!