Kia of Chattanooga

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 97 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 30, 2018

From our first day on the lot at Kia of Chattanooga, which was to get some info about their vehicles, to the day we made our purchase was a great expe...rience. I had many questions and wanted to compare prices and features and our salesperson, Tommy, was so patient and helpful. Spoke with the Manager once, sorry can't recall his name, and Matt who did all of our paperwork, both very nice. Really good people to deal with, will definitely recommend this dealership and Tommy!

May 17, 2018

It was actually the first time that buying a car was fun, and not a hassle. Kevin Anderson was informative, worked hard to meet the needs we required..., and was such a pleasure to do business with. The atmosphere at the dealership is warm, friendly and not at all coercive (as was the case in the 3 other dealerships we visited). They really do try to get you the best deal, and pull out all of the offers, rebates, and incentives; without you having to ask. We will be in the market to buy another vehicle next year, and will definitely be coming back. ,Thank you! -Charles and Tammy Domeracki

May 14, 2018

I went to at least 5 dealerships, but Kia of Chattanooga was by far the most helpful. This was my first new car purchase, so I was nervous going into ...it. I had done so much research and I was so sure that I wanted a brand new Honda Civic. Somehow I left that day with a brand new Kia Forte, and I couldn’t be happier. Hank Brown helped us at Kia, and he made this experience so easy for me. I told him exactly what I was looking for in a car and what kind of payment I was comfortable with, and he delivered exactly what I wanted! I definitely recommend Kia of Chattanooga for a new car purchase. They have the best value for what you’re paying. If you choose to give Kia a try, ask for Hank!!!!! You won’t be disappointed.

May 5, 2018

The best service shop I have ever used. They are always Johnny on the spot. I have purchased 3 new kias and have never been disappointed in the... service department

April 11, 2018

Hank was extremely friendly throughout the whole buying experience. He was knowledgeable and made sure we were comfortable with the features of our ne...w car before leaving the lot. He worked hard and stayed late to get us a deal we were happy with. The facilities were clean and everyone we encountered was friendly. I will be coming back in the future for any car purchases.

April 6, 2018

Could not ask for a better experience at a car dealership. Everyone there was very nice even if it was a used vehicle. I would like thank Sales Specia...list Hank Brown for his kindness and everyone else that works there.

April 2, 2018

Would never go anywhere else. This was my 3rd purchase from here and I have never regretted it. I plan to make more in the future!Ringgold

March 26, 2018

My first experience buying a brand new car and it was amazing!! I recommend this experience to everyone!¿ And I can't wait to buy again.

March 25, 2018

I purchased a vehicle a few years ago from Hank and this awesome dealership. Recently, I decided to trade my car in for something with more space for ...my expanding family and Hank was there to handle everything. It was a smooth process and I was driving off the lot a happy customer. My family and I love our new car! I highly recommend Hank if you want a smooth and speedy service.

March 21, 2018

We had great sales man Hank!! Thank you for all ur help.. if u looking for great car go ask for Hank... Thank you so much!!

Kia of Chattanooga