New 888-804-9789 Dealer Website
Used 888-805-0429 Email Dealer
Service 888-805-2090

419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kia of Chattanooga from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealership and staff

We were shopping for a new car for our daughter and on our visit to Kia of Cleveland were felt like we were welcome and the salesmen were very informative about the vehicles and were not to pushy. We were very satisfied with the dealership, the salesman, and the car we purchased. I would definitely recommend this dealership and refer our salesman to anyone interested in purchasing a new Kia.

• Customer

Outstanding service by honest, proficient and friendly staff.

Outstanding service by honest, proficient and friendly staff.

• quick and easy
    February 18, 2017

Very helpful in getting our new car. Did not talk down to us while talking about what was needed to get the car and talking about the car. He explained everything so that we would understand it. He was very honest and forthright.

February 16, 2017

Our salesman was Anthony Woodard. We drove up and he was there to greet us on a cold night. He wanted to know if there was something we had in mind and he would be glad to show us. So we told him our price range and it began. I fell in love with the Kia Optima LX 2016 model. Since it was so late, he let us drive it home and try it out. We loved it and was back the next day to purchase. I really feel like if we didn't take it home that night, to test drive it, we would not have known how much we really LOVED the car. We had went to 3 other dealers that day. Kia of Chattanooga and our Sales guy Anthony is top notch. They got our payments where we needed them to be and we bought a NEW zero miles, KIA. Thank God for these guys and getting us into our dream car.

• Kia of Chattanooga

When buying a new car, I dread the process. Sidney at Kia of Chattanooga made the process so easy! The color combination of the vehicle we wanted, they did not have in stock. They immediately found one and had it available the very next morning for pickup. We absolutely love our 2016 Kia Optima.

• Awesome
    February 12, 2017

Have 2 kias, love them both. Ricky made our last visit more personal. I love my newest car , it is awesome. He is a very good salesman.

• Exilent
    February 10, 2017

I have given the rating for exilent because we went in with fear of not going to be help after just being discharged from chapter 13 .amanda Womack who had spoken with us over the phone introduced us to our salesman and after sitting down with the salesman Ricky Burnette who was not at all pushy just a simple down to earth man who told it simplely like it was made us feel like we had hope and before we knew it Ricky had us not in a used car like we were expecting but our first brand new car and Clyde Dempsey made the closing easy.Thank you Ricky burnette

• MAGIC HAPPENS AT KIA OF CHATTANOOGA
    February 2, 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Kia Forte and it is my very first new car. I would never have thought I could own a new car but the guys at Kia of Chattanooga made it happen for me. Thanks to Hank Brown and Clyde Dempsey I was able to purchase my very first brand new car and it was hands down the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I felt that they truly wanted to help me in every way possible to drive out of there with a new car. They made it happen for me and I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Best all around in my book. From start to finish, these guys worked until they achieved success for me and at the best rate possible.

• Excellent
    January 27, 2017

I bought a new car yesterday and it was the best experience ive ever had. I had my 3 children with me and they made us feel at home.

• They made it happen
    January 27, 2017

David Wilson made me feel at ease right away. He listened to what I wanted & worked to make it happen. I love my new car.