• BEST CAR EXPERIENCE EVER

PURE GOLD!! The guys that work here are 100% genuine. I have shopped around at many other dealerships and have come back to Flow Mazda every time. We have purchased 3 vehicles here, and have referred friends who have had equally impressive experiences. It's too bad that not all dealerships are of the same high quality.

• service

Timing belt on 1990 Miata. In and out on time and under budget. :-)

Timing belt on 1990 Miata. In and out on time and under budget. :-)

• Great Service at Flow Auto of Fayetteville

I had an awesome experience with Sales Representative Jennifer Musante! From the moment we pulled up at the dealership, she was attentive to me and my husband's needs. She was able to surf the web with us to find quality cars that would fit our budget. We had just totaled our one vehicle a couple of days before and Jen helped us quickly find two vehicles to replace it. Not one, but two vehicles!! She was well organized and had us driving off with our new vehicles within a week.She made our buying process painless and I would gladly send any of my friends or family members in to work with her. She is a great representative for Flow!!!

• Great!!

Fantastic service, fast and professional! Consistent and friendly:)

Fantastic service, fast and professional! Consistent and friendly:)

• Service

Super Experience great facility. Professionaly operatered. With outstanding curiosity customer service.

• Flow Mazda

I love Flow Mazda, they always greet me by name, they service my car and are very informative with what needs to be done!!

• My new SUV

Excellent customer service, better trade in value for my car.

Excellent customer service, better trade in value for my car.

• The awesomeness of Flow Mazda of Fayetteville

Everything and everyone at Flow Mazda of Fayetteville are near perfect. You really feel like family when you go there and get to know everyone. They remember you by name after a little bit. All services are performed in a reasonable and professional manner. I purchased my vehicle there and even the buying process is refreshing. You never feel like someone is trying to get you and for all of that i highly recommend you come join our family at Flow ?

• Impeccable service

Our 2015 GMC Yukon is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased through Heath Brown at Flow Mazda GMC. From start to finish, the customer service was impeccable. Our salesman, Isaiah Walker, was extremely professional and very friendly to my husband and me. We love our new Yukon and we always refer our family and friends who are in the market for a new vehicle to visit Flow Mazda in Fayetteville first.

• Great Dealership!

We got a 2015 Buick Verano from Flow of Fayetteville NC and the service was fantastic! We visited other dealerships & no one treated us as well as the employees at Flow. We really appreciated their honesty & assistance in helping us choose the right vehicle for us. Our salesman Nelson Moore, was extremely friendly, encouraging, polite and people oriented. We couldn't have chosen anyone better to assist us! We will definitely recommend Flow to everyone we know without hesitation!